Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Happycupcake I hope to hear good news from you in a few days!!

I'm currently still waiting for O. Last month was a crazy early O, my cycles are normally much longer. Plus I've had some big presentations at work which have probably cause my late O wifh all the stress! I thought I had a positive OPK test last night because the lines were the same color, although my digital test said negative. I hate OPKs with a passion ;)

WheresTheBun I'm sorry you are still waiting on O! I hope it happens soon for you. I haven't used the digital test before. Is it something to do with smiley faces? A flashing face means ov is due soon and a face which stays put is like having a positive opk?
Do you do your temps and check cm and cp and everything too?

I did a test with fmu which is silly because the likelihood of seeing a positive at this time is rather low! But they are sat there, willing me to pee on them, so I did. They look rather white, it has to be said lol

First photos I didn't alter, the other two I did

Attachments

• IMG_7066.jpg
    IMG_7066.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7071.jpg
    IMG_7071.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7072.jpg
    IMG_7072.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7073.jpg
    IMG_7073.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
I don't think I see anything on those yet but it's still so early!! I know the waiting game is hard, I always test wayyyy too early. But for me, I'm more ok with seeing a negative pregnancy test than waiting for AF! Somehow that's more heart breaking for me!

Keep waiting and being patient (or just testing every day ;))

Yea the digital ones have the smiley faces. Mine isn't the blinking one. Just blank for a negative test and smiley face for a positive test. I'm just planning to test at least twice a day until I ovulate :) I also temp and try to check CM but I'm not great at it. Last month I noticed tons of EWCM and had a positive opk test but other months it's not as obvious.

Are you on Kindara? I also really like that app.

happycupcake, hope you get your BFP. I'm sure it's just too early!

My symptoms have been all over the place this TWW so it really could go either way. I typically get nausea every day of the LP and it's actually been much less this time so even if I'm not pregnant, that's at least a relief. I've also been SO bloated, gassy, and (TMI) constipated pretty badly since 6dpo. Blech.

Happycupcake I don't see anything yet. Good luck!!!

O day for me today. Dreading this two week wait!!!

WheresTheBun I have Kindara, yes, but I rarely use it. I should though. I have about fifty million apps lol I keep meaning to put all my input into them for the previous few weeks but I don't remember to!
Ah I see, any sign of ov today?

Chocolatechip I do usually too but it isn't so at the moment which is unusual for me. Constipation can be a side effect of the progesterone in your system so if you don't usually get constipation perhaps this is a positive sign for you? Fingers crossed!

Thanks, Kirsty. I wish you lots of luck, and to all :)

Hey ladies - just checking in. Im at 10dpo and having all crazy symptoms.
Had some lines showing a few hours late - just hoping that they are the precursors to my bfp.

Attachments

• 20170312_171213.jpg
    20170312_171213.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9
I see them bloblo. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Any update, Bloblo?
I have a faint line on an IC but bfn on FRER so don't know what to make of it! My chart is different than usual so I don't know if this means anything

:happydance:
My chart was also different- much higher temps from 1dpo already.

I got a faint line yesterday with fmu that showed up within time. Today the same. I can't find any frer in these German shops so I decided to go straight to the lab to get my hcg beta. It was 22.44 today!! So i am officially pregnant. :bfp:

Bloblo!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

I FINALLY got a positive OpK on my digital today. Yesterday was negative but the cheap brand had a positive. I'm blaming stress on my late O but glad to see it finally arrived.

How is everyone else doing!?

Congratulations Bloblo! Such great news!!

Okay ladies, I am in desperate need of help/advice of any sort.

I suspect I had an anovulatory cycle this month. My cycles are clockwork and I almost always get my positive OPK around CD10. This month, I got EWCM for 2 days but never officially got my positive OPK. In fact, they started getting lighter and lighter after CD10 and I never caught the surge.

I counted my dpo according to CD10 just for reference and on what I think was “13 dpo” I got a stark white HPT. I’m now on 17 dpo with no period and extremely sore nipples (just like the way they feel the day after ovulation). I also had 1 dot of brown spotting yesterday.

I’m on vacation but I had an OPK in my bag and it looks SO close to positive. I thought I might be O-ing extremely late.

So what does this sound like to you ladies? Late O? An anovulatory cycle just trying to figure itself out?

If it was anovulatory (and this will be my first one), when will AF come??

It has crossed my mind JUST a bit that I could be pregnant but there’s little to no nausea and I was extremely nauseous with my last BFPs so it doesn’t seem quite right.

Sorry for all the questions!

Congratulations Bloblo on your bfp, and also WheresTheBun on ov! :happydance:

Chocolatechip, how confusing for you! I wondered about IB, have you tested? Sometimes an opk can detect a pregnancy, so it's worth testing with a hpt if you haven't.

I'm slightly confused at this cycle. I'm currently on CD28 and I have an average 25 day cycle, shortest being 24 days and longest 27 days since around June last year. I have had more 24, 25 & 26 day cycles than I have had 27 day cycles (I have had a single 27 day cycle in all this time so far and the only reason for two being longer before this time was I temporarily took the pill and it sent two of my cycles wonky).
I had consistent super faint squinters on ICs but I think they are faulty/rubbish tests and have had bfns on four FRERs and two CB+ (last time I used a better test was Friday), I think I am 16dpo currently and was convinced af would arrive yesterday but it didn't, checked cervix and cm today and my cervix had disappeared! I literally couldn't feel it for what seemed like an eternity it was so soft and high up, almost as if it had blended into the background. Creamy cm. Friday I think it was, I had a tinge of brown/pink in my cm but haven't had anything since.
Usually right before af my cervix is super low and firm, I have difficulty using menstrual cups because it's so low, so this is unusual to say the least. Kind of concerned because I can't see myself seeing a late bfp (I have looked at my chart and I know it's possible but also highly unlikely with where my opk and temps put ov), so where has af disappeared to?!?
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, my caffeine intake is minimal (a single latte first thing, then herbal tea throughout the day), the only medication I use is for anxiety on an as and when basis and this hasn't affected my cycle before (I have been using it a long time) and my diet hasn't changed except for perhaps being slightly better than usual. My chart has been different this cycle with higher temps staying high until a huge dip yesterday taking me a fraction below the cover line but it has gone back up today (usually once it dips it stays down until midway through af). I had sore boobs until yesterday. So I don't know what's happening and it's annoying me. I am hugely over emotional today, and yesterday as well. Don't know what to make of this...
Oh, and I had a positive opk the day before af was due, if this means anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"