Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Ohmygod baileybubs congratulations!!!!! Do you have pictures? This is so exciting!!!! :) how many dpo are you now? :) x

Thanks redhead! I'm only 9dpo so busy worrying about it being too early and possibility of chemical etc like you do, we wait and wait for that BFP then when we get it we can't wait til we know it's a sticky bean, then we wait for the 12 week scan and on and on lol!

I'll see if I can attach the pics as I'm on my phone, if it's worked this is the IC and the FRER I did at 2am, then the second pic is the IC, OPK and FRER I did at 5am. I did the opk coz I wanted to see if it picked anything up (and I'm just a POAS addict lol!)

IMG_4981.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4982.jpg
    IMG_4982.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 17
The bathroom light caused a glare on the second one but there's a clear line, it's a bit fainter than the first one though (keep telling myself that's due to diluted urine and only held for 3 hours, it's nothing to worry about lol!)

Congratulations! :D That's some line for 9dpo! Do you do night shifts or something? Wondering why you tested at 2am, but then I'm usually awake around that time too.

FF first put ov at CD10 but has changed to CD12. I think CD12 is probably more likely, so that would make me 5dpo. I peed on an opk about 10pm ish yesterday evening and while it wasn't positive it was quite dark. Don't know if there's anything to read into there, probably isn't though

No I have actual had trouble sleeping for the last week or so, might have been a symptom! And when I woke to go to the loo I thought it was nearer 5am lol. Only realised it wasn't when my son woke up a short while after at 3am. I thought it was quite dark for 9dpo too, maybe the key is testing at 2am :rofl:

Ooh that's interesting. But you could be 7dpo......are you tempted to test?

Baileybubs - OHMYGOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Huge nice beautiful line!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

No I have actual had trouble sleeping for the last week or so, might have been a symptom! And when I woke to go to the loo I thought it was nearer 5am lol. Only realised it wasn't when my son woke up a short while after at 3am. I thought it was quite dark for 9dpo too, maybe the key is testing at 2am :rofl:

Ooh that's interesting. But you could be 7dpo......are you tempted to test?

You may be onto something there! Will you keep testing?
I could be but I'm pretty sure I'm 5dpo because 12dpo was the day of my first negative opk after the two positives I had on CD10 and CD11. I may have tested... possibly with smu... had another obvious line on an opk which I don't get in the AM so this has made me wonder. But in all honesty, there surely wouldn't be any way I would see anything at 5dpo. I thought I did, but I think my eyes are playing tricks, as they usually do each month lol

My plan is to keep testing, and if I see a definite positive I want to give to my husband for Valentine's Day. If I can keep it to myself, IF I actually have a positive this month

Bailey, CONGRATS!!!!!!! SO exciting!!! I hope you have a healthy 9 months :)

Happycupcake I'm also 5DPO and so ready for the weekend to be over so I can test next week! My two positive OPKs were also on CD10 and CD11 which matched up closely with my fertile CM and temp spike even though I had earlier convinced myself I was much further along, 8DPO haha.

Bella - your posts make me laugh :)

I've been having really vivid dreams the past two nights, normally I can never remember my dreams so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Bailey, CONGRATS!!!!!!! SO exciting!!! I hope you have a healthy 9 months :)

Happycupcake I'm also 5DPO and so ready for the weekend to be over so I can test next week! My two positive OPKs were also on CD10 and CD11 which matched up closely with my fertile CM and temp spike even though I had earlier convinced myself I was much further along, 8DPO haha.

Bella - your posts make me laugh :)

I've been having really vivid dreams the past two nights, normally I can never remember my dreams so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Oh yes, cm was fertile on same days for me too. I also had a super vivid dream last night. I do usually dream and frequently remember them, but this felt different, much more real

Congratulations baileybubs!! This is so exciting!! Fingers crossed your baby dust is catching!!! Xx

Congratulations Baileybubs there fab lines for 9dpo!!!!

I've been getting a few stretching pains through the night and today and nipples burning pain since 2dpo but I'm only 6dpo and don't want to test till next weekend if I can! I'm away this weekend for a hen weekend so hope it will take my mind off symptom spotting.

Congratulations Baileybubs, your lines look great!!!

And here's another one for the group, I got my :bfp: yesterday at 10dpo!!! I can't believe it, I was totally sure I was out! Since I was pregnant twice before I was so sure I'd "just know" I was pregnant right away... Nope!

that's wonderful ladies! I'm sure we will have many more BFPs to come! I'm still really sick right now and I am 7DPO and tested. I swear there was a faint shadow but I'm not holding my breath I'll wait a few more days before I try again. Hopefully I'll be right behind you all and have a nice BFp to show ya in a few days!

Woohoo way to go bloblo that's excellent news well done!!! Maybe this year will be new job and new baby for you!!!

Well I have a confession, I am a POAS addict and I haven't waited til Valentine's Day. I got up at about 2am and thought it was about 5am so I did an IC, but it was BFN. Well I felt weird and didn't believe it so I thought sod this im doing a FRER, well I sat there for 2-3 mins and nothing came up not even the control so I just thought it was duff and went back to bed. Went to the loo again an hour or so later and........ :bfp: eeeeek!!!
I also did another at 5am which was also :bfp: but was slightly lighter but definitely there (and I'm quietly trying not to worry that it was slightly lighter!!). So Aleeah you were right!!
So happy but now the worrying begins!

I KNEW IT !! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT !! :haha::happydance::hugs::laugh2::dance::hug::yipee::friends::smug::fool::wohoo::loopy::p:D:o:):lol:\\:D/=D&gt; < - - - - I'm so happy for you !!!!! Love a BFP !

This is officially now the LUCKY thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Oh wow congrats fit mama!!! We want pictures! Aww this is lovely!!!

Also adding bleeding gums to the list! Everything I have I had before my bfp with my loss last month! Very nervous!!!!

Eek! Kirsty hopefully the baby dust is spreading!! Good luck!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->