Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Canadian moose hopefully that's a start to your BFP! I caved and did an internet cheapy this morning but it was whiter than white :( still early days but I'm pretty sure this isn't my month.

Oh my goodness ladies, I just realized this is not the thread I'd been posting on before, so my apologies for the threadjack!! :blush:

But now that I'm here this seems like a lovely group of ladies so I'll introduce myself properly. I am 36 and a half and DH just turned 46. We have a beautiful DS who just turned one and (if lo sticks) this will be our second and final baby. Nice to meet everyone, hope there are many more BFP's to come!!!

Xkirstyx bleeding gums are a great sign!! (Despite the grossness lol). Mine never bleed when I'm not preggers and last night they started bleeding in the exact spot they did when I was pregnant the first 2 times. Hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Congrats fitmama!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome!!!!! :happydance:

Xkirstyx - I've heard bleeding gums are a good sign too!

Red-head - don't give up yet!!! You've got plenty of time!

Canadian moose - it's still early!!!! Keep testing!!! Give it a couple days! :) or be like me and test 3737227 times today and also a few times in the next few days! :haha:

Does anyone know how we can have enough hormones running through us to get all these symptoms - but somehow not have enough hcg to show up on a pregnancy test?!!?!

I remember thinking that with DD too, but never got an answer! I felt like absolutely garbage a whole week before I even got a faint line with her. How can that happen?

Does anyone know how we can have enough hormones running through us to get all these symptoms - but somehow not have enough hcg to show up on a pregnancy test?!!?!

I remember thinking that with DD too, but never got an answer! I felt like absolutely garbage a whole week before I even got a faint line with her. How can that happen?

Because our bodies are arseholes. Seriously.

I have to travel unexpectedly and will probably not be able to post anything until Sunday/Monday.
Congrats to the bfp's- i will catch up with you all as soon as I am able. This is the best group of ladies ever!!

Congrats on the BFP's!!
I got a BFN today I shall be testing once more on Valentine's Day then I'll be counting myself out for this month :(

I haven't been around b/c I work in tax, and it's the evil tax season! But I'm getting caught up, and I'm soooo happy for all these beautiful bfps I see! Congratulations ladies! Cheers to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Afm, I've caved and tested. Bfn. Still get positive opks. Hubby brought up fertility testing if I'm not pregnant this cycle... I agreed that we'll both get checked out. Not too worried yet, but I appreciate that he's being proactive.

Redhead - sooo true! Haha I wish we had magnifying or x Ray glasses to see what's going on inside!!!! It's hard to be patient and not have answers!!!

Bloblo- safe travels and congrats again!!!

Kateanddust - are those you're dogs?!!? They're beautiful!!!! Ugh tax season. Gotta get started on those here too :wacko: I swear we never do them correctly somehow?!

Nimba - good luck! Idk how you're so patient to wait til then! Wish I could!

been having weird muted pangs in my abdomen area today, don't know if it's due to the coughing and my muscles are tired or something more hopeful. But it's great we are having so many ladies ready to test and having such great signs! I'm cheering for you all!

Thanks everyone I'm still in shock as I was convinced I was out!

Ladies with the BFNs I'm still getting BFN if I use an IC so don't lose hope yet. If I hadn't used the FRER on a whim I'd still think I was out.

Kateanddust it is good that you dh is proactive, I know that kind of thing can be quite a scary prospect for guys. But you won't need it as this is the lucky thread hehe!!

Nimba sorry for the bfn Hun, why dpo are you? You aren't out til that witch shows!

Redhead that's definitely true, I love how Mother Nature decided to make AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms so similar too!
Don't let the BFN get you down there's still loads of time. Hope that witch stays away!

Bella I was thinking the same thing as I've had so many symptoms, how can it be that I was still getting BFNs until this morning when so much was going on with my body!

Bloblo I hope you have a good trip and hopefully you'll come back on here Sunday or Monday with a BFP!

Fitmama congrats to you too bump buddy! Sending sticky dust your way!

Kirsty I agree with the others bleeding gums is a good sign!! Fingers crossed for you!

Canadianmoose ooh did you take a pic of the faint lines? Fingers crossed it turn into a full on BFP!

Aleeah you were right thank you.

Ladies I think this is gonna be a super lucky thread!! Come all those BFPs!!

I have gone mad. I have peed on two hpts and an opk today and I'm only 5dpo... and I'm sat there messing about with the photos thinking can I see something? Of course, they are completely blank, it's funny how your eyes start seeing lines on pure white sticks

I know it can drive you crazy can't it? I started testing at 7dpo and I was using inverts and all sorts to try and see some glimmer of a line!
Do you think implantation has happened yet? I'm sure it happened for me at 5dpo coz that's when I had snotty CM, a stuffy nose and loads of random other things!

I'm 10dpo and praying I'm not going to see af this month!
This thread is starting to look like a lucky one so fx for all of us waiting on a BFP :)

I know it can drive you crazy can't it? I started testing at 7dpo and I was using inverts and all sorts to try and see some glimmer of a line!
Do you think implantation has happened yet? I'm sure it happened for me at 5dpo coz that's when I had snotty CM, a stuffy nose and loads of random other things!

It definitely does drive you crackers.
I haven't a clue! I keep sneezing today without cold symptoms *touch wood*, but other than this the usual things I have each month after ov which are the same as pregnancy symptoms so I don't take any notice of them anymore! It's the feeling of limbo I don't like. I have to know everything and I don't have any patience :blush:

Nimba, this thread certainly does appear to be having a lucky streak! May it continue :D

Just posted these on the preg test sect

Maybe I'm 5/6 dpo but again Nooo clue!

I see nothing at all! Not a thing. I've been drinking water all day and peeing all day so there's that but yea - nothing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 13
Another nothing lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
I'm compulsive - I did another....do u see something??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 23
Hi all, I'm new here. :) I was supposed to test on 2/14, but took a test today and there's a faint line! Hoping for a stronger lime tomorrow morning as it's only 9 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->