Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

https://i65.tinypic.com/o02gi.jpg

My first attempt at posting a pic. Can anyone else see the faint line?

Welcome yayamama!! Keep testing!!! Congrats on that line!

I am new here too, going to test on 2/14 too! Hoping all of us testing on this day get bfp!!

Bella I think u see something in the third test x

Nimba it's a super lucky thread I'm convinced!

Happycupcake oooh sneezing I couldn't stop around 6-7dpo, I read that your (sorry tmi) mucous glands increase production with the hormones so it helps start creating the mucous plug and can also give you a stuffy/runny nose, hence the sneezing!

Bella I'm sure I see something on the first and third! Have you tried inverting the image?

Yayamama woohoo and welcome! Has the pic been removed?

Rawan welcome Hun!

My ICs seem to finally be picking up as there's a tiny faint line this morning! Saving the FRER til tomorrow to check the lines are getting darker (I'm terrified it's a chemical as it's so early on!).
This is a pic and invert of the IC today, shows that they aren't as super sensitive as they state when my FRERs have been so obvious!

Attachments

• IMG_4986.jpg
    IMG_4986.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4987.JPG
    IMG_4987.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Morning all!
I am having a tiny bit of a freakout! I’m now 6/7dpo, did an internet cheapy this morning, and I can see something possibly. It could be an indent, but I compared it to the one I did yesterday, and there is absolutely nothing on yesterdays, no indent, nothing. This line is so so faint, full thickness. I’m terrified I’m going to be devastated again this month if it’s not really anything. I’ve got my hopes up. Argh! I knew I shouldn’t start POAS until valentines day! Why do we do this to ourselves?! I haven’t really got any symptoms, other than some weird pains around my uterus and ovaries - but that has happened on other cycles where nothing has happened, and also my nipples have been very ‘out there’ (lol!!) - although it is absolutely freezing!
Anyway, sorry I haven’t been posting -
Happy cupcake - I’m doing the same as you - POAS waaayyy to early! We’re just being cruel to ourselves!! But at least we have hope :) It definitely sounds like you’ve got symptoms going on!!
Bloblo - safe travels! Hopefully there will be lots of good news for you to come back to!
Nimba - we’re not out until the wicked witch arrives! I know it’s so hard to keep your hopes up, but this IS a lucky thread :)
Kate and Dust - it’s strange you’re still getting postive OPKs! Hopefully they are indicating a little bean growing! Is the control definitely darker still? I can never tell when they’re properly positive lol! It’s worth getting checked out if this isn’t your month - the sooner you know what’s going on, the sooner you can do something about it.
Canadian Moose - sounds like you have definitely got some symptoms going on!
Baileybubs - I can’t believe that you still get negatives on some tests! I swear the whole industry is out to torture us! I’m saving my FRER for valentines day! I can just see the line on your test! :) I’m sure it will be a lovely sticky one!
Bella - I can maybe see something on the last one!! Ahhh!! I hope that’s another BFP coming!!!!
Yayamama - Welcome!! Congratulations on your line!!! Exciting!!
Rawan - Welcome to you too :) This seems to be a lucky thread - fingers crossed for all of us!
I've written an essay to catch up! Sorry!! I'm just freaking out (which makes me unable to stop talking/typing!) and also sleep deprived; hubby went out in london last night, missed the last train home, I drove 20 miles at 2 in the morning to pick him up from another station, but he'd fallen asleep on the train and missed that stop!! LOL! Didn't get home until early this morning!

This is a photo of the test. I've nicked the edge with my finger nail where I think the line is (roughly). Can anyone see anything? I don't know how you invert images. If you can't, don't worry about telling me that - I'd prefer that to false hope :) I can barely see it here in front of me, and it's harder from the photo!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 30
Bella I can see something on your test
Redhead, I think I can see something. I know what you mean though, I had a super faint line on an IC last cycle but wasn't pink, however if I hadn't already seen others have the same then I would have been convinced it was an early bfp.
This could be, for you, but it's quite difficult to see clearly on the photo because the upload seems to take away from the quality!
Anyway, I inverted your photo, I don't know if it makes it any clearer?

Attachments

• IMG_5873.jpg
    IMG_5873.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10
Thank you happy cupcake! I can't see anything on the invert :/ the line has got a bit darker after the time limit; I would say it has some colour to it, but it is very faint. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow, or I might try and wait a few days. I was so adamant I wouldn't test till valentines! lol! Oh well, we'll see!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome ladies! I think I posted incorrectly, maybe next time :) Hoping for bfps for us all!

Trying my photo again :)
cNXXrF

Redhead I do think I can see something on that pic and on the invert. You can get an app on your phone to invert, the one I use is called negative me.
I'm gonna go and buy a different cheap test from the pharmacy today as well as I'm convinced I've got dodgy ICs and don't want to use the FRER yet. I know I shouldn't keep testing but I don't think I'll stop worrying until AF is late which isn't until Friday!!

Yayamama no I can't see it again either I'm afraid.

Fingers crossed for more BFPs ladies, super lucky thread!

Redhead I think I see something!!

I really hope this is a lucky thread.

I'm 8dpo today and soooo nauseous. At first I thought I might've been pregnant but this is pretty extreme nausea and it seems too early for that. I was nauseous early with my last 2 BFPs but this time I actually feel like I'm on the brink of vomiting. The other times it was more just a heavy-headed discomfort.

Ladies, is it possible to have different "kinds" of nausea with different pregnancies?

Redhead I think I see something!!

I really hope this is a lucky thread.

I'm 8dpo today and soooo nauseous. At first I thought I might've been pregnant but this is pretty extreme nausea and it seems too early for that. I was nauseous early with my last 2 BFPs but this time I actually feel like I'm on the brink of vomiting. The other times it was more just a heavy-headed discomfort.

Ladies, is it possible to have different "kinds" of nausea with different pregnancies?

I think it is, I have a verrryyy faint line and my nausea so far has been really different than with #1. With #1 it was total queasiness the entire time. This time it's triggered by smells but goes as quickly as it comes. Hoping we are both coming up with bfps!

I think it is, I have a verrryyy faint line and my nausea so far has been really different than with #1. With #1 it was total queasiness the entire time. This time it's triggered by smells but goes as quickly as it comes. Hoping we are both coming up with bfps!

Oooh how exciting! Can't wait to see your pic :happydance:

Baileybubs and chocolate chip thank you!! I'm sure I can see something here, I'm just crossing my fingers it gets darker. I am downloading that app; thank you! It's still so early! Can't really believe I got anything; it's more than what's happened in a lonnnnng time!! Even if it doesn't turn into anything, I think it's opened me back up to the possibility that this might actually happen for me at some point!

I've never got to the nausea stage yet so can't be any help, but I think it makes sense that you can have different kinds with different pregnancies. I know people get very different experiences with different genders sometimes.

Thank you chocolatechip!

red_head my fingers are crossed for you!

Third time's a charm. Can you see the faint line on the right[URL=https://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=15_img_5673.jpg][IMG]https://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/15/15_img_5673.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Yesterday was 9DPO.

I'm not sure; I think I can see something but don't know, sorry. Blue dye tests are always more difficult though; maybe use a first response tomorrow if you have one? Fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->