Any over 35ers trying IVF for the first time?

Cupcake I'm the same, I like to feel like I'm trying something or that I've got a plan!! I know a few people who have tried soy with good results so definitely worth a go. Is your dh on supplements for his sperm as I know that can make a big difference over a period of time too. Lovely weather, it's rubbish here, rainy and dull!! I painted my decking at the weekend though, well jet washed and oiled it and it looks really good. Got half way doing the fence and it started to rain so just need to wait for a dry day to finish!

Smirn - yay!!! I see a line! Congrats Hun! Xx

He's not at the moment :( we took a slew of supplements for over a year & nothing happened after our 1st loss, so we gave up & quit it all....may try to get him back on at least a good daily vitamin tho

I know what you mean, I have taken so many different supplements and stuff I have rattled at times! At the moment I have cut everything out except a prenatal vitamin with folic acid in.

Smirn how you doing today? Darker line?

x

Tests coming back the same will post one after. Been for bloods x

Brilliant news! When will you get the beta results? So excited for you, are you feeling ok? x

Yes I'm feeling ok !!! Show the doctor the tests and he said ermmmmm lets do bloods to be sure!!! So he has done them today then going private clinic on Friday so will no for definate on Friday xxx fx

Today's test !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
I have just read that a blastocyst can take up to 5 days to implant after transfer which good explain why my tests are only just starting to show !!! Has anyone else read that ? X

Good luck on your bloods! When will you get the results? I have read that & that sometimes with FET that they can be slow starters:shrug: Fx'd & keep us updated!

Yes definitely smirn. I think any pregnancy can implant slower. When I got pregnant naturally with my dd she would have been a blast by day 5-6 I'd assume. I had a bleed on day 10 that I assume was af. By day 13 when af hadn't come back I tested bfn and only got a faint line on day 14 so I had implantation on day 10! Yours could def have just been a slower embryo to implant. Good luck with betas tomorrow but again don't automatically worry if they are low, as long as they double every 48 hours you are ok x

Not had results back from yesterday's yet xx fx xx

Blood test back from Wednesday at 6 today I should get the results back at about 1!!! I'm not holding out for progression !!!

Good luck with the blood tests smirn, maybe the earlier tests you took were more concentrated urine. Don't loose hope yet x

Good luck with the blood tests smirn, maybe the earlier tests you took were more concentrated urine. Don't loose hope yet x

Dong think you read all messages my blood has come back negative today I'm out Hun xx it was 6 on Wednesday but at least now and I can move on to the next transfer on the 4th November xx

Oh sorry hun :hugs: I misunderstood the message. I am really sorry to hear that but wish you all the bet with your next fet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->