Any PCOS girls that use clomid? Need buddy!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi! I really just need some people to talk to that are going through this roller coasters of emotions and :bfn:'s!

I am diagnosed with PCOS and on the first cycle of clomid.. Anyone else?

I'm on my first round TTC number 2. I had my first baby boy on clomid and he's 3 now!

I'm on my first round TTC number 2. I had my first baby boy on clomid and he's 3 now!

Hey!! Aww! Yeah I was on clomid back in 2013.. I did conceive but it sadly ended up a silent miscarriage... I believe I am about to get a BFP! I've been having ALL sorts of symptoms and signs! You can find my other threads and pic of the hpt..

I am literally pouring tears down as I type :cry:

Just popping to say that when you get your BFP (or before, you're entirely welcome now) join us on the first trimester 'Clomid buddies' thread. There are a few of us who have conceived on Clomid. You're welcome to pop over now and ask any questions you might have or join us when you have your BFP. Good luck:) I hope this is your cycle rusty and music!

Hey I have PCOS and conceived my first baby on Clomid 5th round. Once the bumped my dose up I got pregnant. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->