Any poetical people here?

Kobes Mummie

Reaction score
ooo we have our 12 week scan today eek.
DF made me sob this morning showing me this:

I have a beautiful son,
A chirpy lil guy with the cutest twinkle in his eye.
A godson with an imagination which runs extremely high so
Im happier than ever when reaching to the sky,
to meet another who is currently very shy,
I'm gonna be a Daddy,
I'm on top of cloud 9!

He wants to announce to his family using it ")

Can anyone maybe tweek it or does it flow nicely already? What do you think. I didnt know he had this soft side ")

Happpppy xx

I've had a few poems published do I'll try and help. It's very sweet :) my dh sent me a poem after our 12 week scan with ds, it made me cry. Just wanted to check for the wording... Do you already have a ds and your dh has a godson?

Yes it's sweet buta few things don't make sense, who's the son? And the godson?

Ok after a few reads....
He has a son already, and a godson he must be very close to to mention in this? And he's saying he had these 2 and now he's gonna have another? But not too sure on "reaching for the sky to meet another?" Is that meant to be baby is coming from heaven?

Confusing family we are
my son is his godson and he has a son himself. Hes not great with words bless him. I think the sky thing was to do with excitement and being on the clouds feeling wise I think xx

I think to people who know you it will make more sense !

How lovely. I wouldnt change a thing as its his words from his heart and thats what matters.

Aww it's so lovely - and flows well if read with the correct breaks and pauses. Made me all emotional, love it when guys express themselves with words! :)

Aww it's so lovely - and flows well if read with the correct breaks and pauses. Made me all emotional, love it when guys express themselves with words! :)

Ahh thanks. Sobbed a bit hes not like that at all was so sweet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->