any reason why i shouldnt have...

dannydustcart

Reaction score
chinese tonight?

I mean just a chowmein, maybe few chips?

Or is that a no no too?

dont see how it can hurt really, i used to have it all the time and jessica is fine x

Mmmmm I had a chinese last night

:D

yerp chinese is fine hunni. I had cowmein al the time in first and second tri :D
xx

nothing beats a weekend and a take away......

I was naughty, i had a small donar kebab last week.. me thinks me craving spices....

Im suposed to be going to all you can eat tonight. Im worried my MS what happens strikes in the middle of the meal although all the people that are going are aware im pg I hate having to excuse myself!! Sorry for the hijack!!

I completely went off Chinese food in first tri :sick: kinda funny since DH is Chinese...but yeah it's fine to eat! Enjoy!!

Hmm yum yum! Chinese is fine luckily! You've put in the mood for chicken balls with sweet n sour sause!! Enjoy:D
X

Yum I had chow mein last night and chips...lush!!

The only thing you need to be wary of in eating chinese is the massive amounts of MSG in it. Drink a ton of water after and it is all good.

i had chinese last night for dinner but to be fair i ordered chicken curry with chicken fryied rice and spare ribs and chicken balls (chicken coated in batter) i guess i should of thought about it before i ordered lol one thing i will say i emptied by bowls not long after lol

mmmmmmmmmmmm i so want to eat chinese and i actually feel like eating this past week but im caught some bloody bug thats making me sick. I hope its away soon:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"