any room for mee :)

jenny873

Reaction score
Im now a single parent... loving it but its hard getting used to it. Split up with FOB at start of December AGAIN (not the first time) but he stayed living with us until first week in January, had to ask him to leave as he kept causing a big scene in front of Lilly 'trying to get me back' apparently.

So the past few weeks FOB has been coming round seeing Lilly, one week we never seen or heard from him for the whole week, only sad pathetic letters he posted through my door. He gave me £30 for her 4 weeks ago and then 2 weeks ago said he would give me £40 for her (£15/£20 a week) which i think is reasonable, but he showed up to see Lilly and said he hadnt been paid... which was fine by me as he said once it was sorted he would give me it, I recieved a bank statement through my door on an account he uses of mine only to find out he did actually get paid.

Hes back smoking weed so probably owed it all out. I let him see Lilly at my house on friday as he 'didnt have any money', I went out for a while to give him time with her and after he had left later I found that he had took 2 bottles of bubble bath out of my bathroom. It might seem pathetic that im fuming over it but it makes me mad that he cant pay towards Lilly and then I let him see her in my house and he takes things ive paid for with my own money!

So when I confronted him about being paid etc he started to shout outside my house, I told him he obviously didnt care about Lilly if he would rather waste money on drugs and all he had to say is 'im not arsed' so I told him not to come back. He was due to see Lilly today and hasnt contacted me so hes obviously got no intention on trying to explain himself or make it right so sod him!

so theres my story anyway... if I started from start to finish and give the whole background to our relationship id be here half the night lol... :D xxx

of course there is room for you here hun!

so sorry fob is being an arse but you and lo are better off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->