Any single ladies?

zozo28

Reaction score
I didn't think I'd be doing this on my own. My partner and I had been NTNP for 2 months when I got my BFP. It was OH that raised the idea of ttc and so I got my iud removed and we started trying. Now that im pregnant he's now saying it's not the right time and he is really trying to talk me into an abortion. I've told him I totally refuse to do this and I think he's going to ask me to move out (his house, we've only been living together for four months). So I don't think he wants any part of this. After getting over the initial shock I'm okay with having the baby on my own. Just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation? Or even just single and having a LO on their own? It's a scary situation to be in.

Me! :) I fell pregnant while taking the contraceptive pill and my boyfriend dumped me when I refused to terminate. Being a single mum is a scary prospect, but I know I will be fine. There is a few of us on here who are in the same boat.

Good luck with your pregnancy hun! xx

I'm on my way to being a single mum of 3! My partner just isn't who I thought he was.

You'll be fine hun x

Thankyou, you too! It's good to know I'm not alone x

I'm single and pregnant - due 25th December. I'm in Australia too! Don't worry, I know this wasn't your plan, but you can do this on your own, I know plenty of fantastic single parents with happy, healthy kids.

Hi hun, what an awfulmposition to be I'm so sorry your having to deal with this and sorry to say but what a twat your OH is for doing this you? I have a 15 month son with a man I left my soul mate for....things were a bit rocky with my soul mate and this man came along and I just became infatuated with him....we had my son after being together just over a year and as I knew deep down it didn't work out and he left when Joshua was 8 weeks old after cheating on me countless times. Anyway to cut a long story short I got back with my soul mate when Joshua was 12 weeks old and we are now expecting my second and his first. Such a complicated situation and quite different from yours but I know how it feels to face up to having to bring up a child on your own and I'm proof it can be done and you can move on.

As long as you have the support of your family and friends nothing else matters other then you and your growing bean.

Xxxx

Thanks ladies, I feel so much better after posting this. My OH is so angry and frustrated and is arguing til he's blue in the face about me getting an abortion. I think I'll go and stay at friends ANC start focusing on myself and my bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->