• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any SMEP takers?

Are we supposed to BD same time EOD and then ED after we get +opk ? Or is it ok if we do some days during PM and some days during AM ? What time is best to BD to help those swimmers to get there where there need to be ???

Hey Fairyy, in my reading around I haven't come across anything in regards to SMEP that mentions time of day BD'ing, or it having to be at the same time - that would be so hard for some people, work, shift work all that stuff! I don't think that's practical.

I know that some people think that BD'ing in the PM is better as you generally go to sleep and don't get up and all the swimmers stay "in"! Haha.

I wouldn't worry about time of day or that sorta thing :)

I think the same way. If we BD at night then the leakage would be minimum and better for swimmers. But we get tired by night time. Plus if we wait to BD till night and couldn't due to tiredness then that day is gone.

That is all true! I find that too, long day - too tired, well, that's the whole day wasted! Weekends for me would be easier for the am though as I am generally up at 630am! Gah. All these things to think about…

I thnk as long as u stay laying down & not get up straight away swimmers should get to where they need to be. We hardly ever dyd in daytime as are both up early to get to work & ds to school etc even on weekends DS is here so usually evenings/nights for us & i just stay laying dwn for 30 mins afterwards then get up. X

Thank you for the input. I spoke to DH about SMEP and discussed the plan. But he finds it hard to sleep after DTD at night and I am usually not energetic at night time. So we might do it in the afternoon/evening and try to stay flat for 15 to 30 minutes.

So we hv dtd cd8-12-14 whch was last night, cd15 today & got positiv opk today so dtd again tnyt & next 2 nights. Dh gna b shattrd lol but hasn't complained yet so hoping he cn kp up. Also getting wat i thnk r ovulation pains on left side feeling optimistic this cycle but we'l see x

Positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
So we hv dtd cd8-12-14 whch was last night, cd15 today & got positiv opk today so dtd again tnyt & next 2 nights. Dh gna b shattrd lol but hasn't complained yet so hoping he cn kp up. Also getting wat i thnk r ovulation pains on left side feeling optimistic this cycle but we'l see x

Positive?

So your fertile time is here. :happydance:
Get some :sex::winkwink: and your :bfp:will be here soon.
:dust:

Positive?

If you don't mind me asking, where are those tests from? All the ones I get are mega thin :nope: x

Positive?

If you don't mind me asking, where are those tests from? All the ones I get are mega thin :nope: x

Mine look like that and I've got one step ovulation tests. You get them online in loads of places, but I got extra sensitive ones from zoom baby.

I get mine from amazon, I've tried loads of suppliers but they're all the same. I hate how thin they are.

So we DTD last day on cd8 but DH used saliva two times as lube. But it think it's ok as it was only cd8 and I am not fertile yet and this BD was for fun and to clear his pipes. This was the first BD of this cycle. I am planning to use pre seed once I enter my fertile period.

How everyone else is getting on with the plan ?

Lol fairy we did same thing this time last month first cycle trying didn't get positive opk until cd18 so cd8 this cycle we just did wat we wanted too inc saliva & him not even coming inside me, but made up for it cd9 with wel behaved intercourse ttc type. This cycle got positive opk on cd15, so our bd routine is as follows cd9-10-12-14-15-16-17-18 so missing tmrw then one last one day after. I'm already 1dpo so will be testing in 8 days. Used preseed too everytime x

So apart from cd8 managed to follow it yay! I thnk if i'm out this cycle next cycle DH might change his mind lol bless him managed to come too everytime (tmi) but i was worried with all the bd he might b gtn a little bored with the routine. Cant say wat will happen for next cycle tho so kpn my fx his hard wrk pays off x

Lol fairy we did same thing this time last month first cycle trying didn't get positive opk until cd18 so cd8 this cycle we just did wat we wanted too inc saliva & him not even coming inside me, but made up for it cd9 with wel behaved intercourse ttc type. This cycle got positive opk on cd15, so our bd routine is as follows cd9-10-12-14-15-16-17-18 so missing tmrw then one last one day after. I'm already 1dpo so will be testing in 8 days. Used preseed too everytime x

So apart from cd8 managed to follow it yay! I thnk if i'm out this cycle next cycle DH might change his mind lol bless him managed to come too everytime (tmi) but i was worried with all the bd he might b gtn a little bored with the routine. Cant say wat will happen for next cycle tho so kpn my fx his hard wrk pays off x

You did your best and now fingers crossed for you. I pray and hope your hard work pays off. :)

For us hard work is still ahead. Lol. Btw if you use pre seed with applicator does it come out and help with lubrication too or have to use it as lubricant also before BD ?

I normally insert the preseed tbh i dont hva problem (tmi) but im hardly dry once thngs get going just insert it as i dont notice much of the ewcm altho dont check cervix just wats on underwear. Hwever once we did apply on hm & myself externally & it dried up pretty quick & was sticky so went bk to just inserting it 15 mins prior t bding x

I used it externally last night without letting DH know but he felt his thing hurt when he entered inside me and after BD as I was not quite wet. I am planning to use it internally from tomorrow. Tomorrow I will start testing with opk. Hopefully ewcm gonna show up tomorrow (cd12).

I just started to get some watery/ewcm after drinking water. My body needs to stay hydarted to produce cm. How could I forget that !:dohh:

So happy now. Any BD now can lead to that BFP. :wohoo:

Hi :wave: I think I am 1 dpo today but I won't know for sure until I see a temp rise. I so so hope it rises because I'm so paranoid I'm not ovulating. How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"