• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any SMEP takers?

Have you got any other sign of ovulation, like ewcm ? It seems your temp is rising. FF gives cross hair @3dpo.

Negative opk today on cd13. Hopefully it will turn positive tomorrow.

I had a little EWCM yesterday but I don't know if that was from DTD the night before :shrug: I hope you get your + soon! x

Still following you ladies and rooting for you! Can't wait to see some BFPs :D

Just an update that I got my BFP after 2 cycles of TTC (both using SMEP). I also used supplements. Fingers x'd for lots of BFPs from you ladies soon :hugs:

I'm CD8 today so was going to be first day for BD, but we've decided to leave it until next month. It's just working out at too close to Christmas for me. Bit disappointed because I've been counting down, but I know it's the right decision for us. Still carrying on with OPK's so I can check I actually am ovulating! Where's everyone else in their cycle?

Just an update that I got my BFP after 2 cycles of TTC (both using SMEP). I also used supplements. Fingers x'd for lots of BFPs from you ladies soon :hugs:

Congrats Hun :flower:
Happy & healthy 9months to you.

I am so tired now after workout. I need some energy for BD tonight. :winkwink:

Well my opk is negative. But getting closer to positive.

We did BD on cd12 and today is cd14. So shall we go for tonight or tomorrow morning and then Sunday ?

I used it externally last night without letting DH know but he felt his thing hurt when he entered inside me and after BD as I was not quite wet. I am planning to use it internally from tomorrow. Tomorrow I will start testing with opk. Hopefully ewcm gonna show up tomorrow (cd12).

Hi yes if u just insert remember u dont need too much i used half of wat it instructs u. Good luck hun hopefully u get ur bfp very soon! X

Well my opk is negative. But getting closer to positive.

We did BD on cd12 and today is cd14. So shall we go for tonight or tomorrow morning and then Sunday ?

Sounds about right to me. Hopefully by end of weekend/beginning of next week you'll have your positive :thumbup:

So I have taken opk but not sure whether it is positive or not ! This was first response opk. Other two I took yesterday and day before yesterday were answer brand opk. I normally test around 5pm. This was taken around 1pm today but after few hours hold. So is it positive or going to be positive soon ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 10
The test line seemed a little bit thinner to me in person. We did BD in the afternoon and used pre seed first time internally. It felt nice, seemed DH thought it's my natural arousal fluid. ;) He hated it when once I applied on his him during the act in order to get his thing inside me (sorry for TMI).

Again I did spot a little brown blood in the evening.yesterday I spotted during my cardio group exercise class , some red/brown mixed blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"