Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

BeverleyLN

Mummy for the first time
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

On CD7 and DH and i have decided to go with SMEP this month.
I have had my first AF since my MC and i'm feeling very positive.
SMEP is aimed at Ladies like us so there's every chance that we could be successful this month.

Would anyone like to join me??

For ladies who haven't heard of SMEP here is the Info and the link is at the bottom for ladies who would like to see the detailed version

''Try" every other night starting Day 8

Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks

Begin ovulation testing on Day 10

When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row

Skip one night, then do one last "try"

Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun

If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.

Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

KTJ006 :bfp: :happydance:
BeverleyLN :bfp: :happydance:
Lovebotlass17 :bfp: :happydance:
Shellideaks 15/2 :bfp: :happydance:
Hayaddie 27/2 :bfp: :happydance:
Auntylolo 29/2 :bfp: :happydance:
JrowenJ 26/4 :bfp: :happydance:
Threemakefive :bfp: :happydance:
Pattypea :bfp: :happydance:
Mamaspath :bfp: :happydance:
JF1414 :bfp: :happydance:
Bride2b :bfp: :happydance:
Jessica28 :bfp: :happydance:
Babee_Bugs :bfp: before chance to start SMEP :happydance:
Mom to 2 :bfp: :happydance:
Smythdm :bfp: :happydance:
Redmonkeysocks :bfp: :happydance:
Girlinyork :bfp: :happydance:
Snowflakes120 :bfp: :happydance:
Armymama2012 :bfp: :happydance:
28329 :bfp: :happydance:
Danielle1984 :bfp: :happydance:
Dove830 :bfp: :happydance:
Krystinab FXed !!
MrsJoannak FXed!!!
Beauts FXed!!!
CortneyMarie FXed!!!
BamBamsMaMa FXed!!!
Abagailb14 FXed!!!
Sunny skies FXed!!!
Hisgrace FXed!!!
JayneHard74 FXed!!!
Storked FXed!!!
Jennifer1212 FXed!!!
Kdk24 FXed!!!
amytrisha FXed!!!
nicola ttc FXed!!!
dancing p FXed!!!
CatchBabyDust Fxed!!!
Tasha S. Fxed!!!
Ameronica FXed!!!
Spacegirl FXed!!!
ProfWife FXed!!!
AerisandAlex FXed!!!

Extra :dust: for my SMEP ladies!!!!!

*Raises Hand* I am!! And I am promising myself that I am sticking to it! Last month, I said I was going to do SMEP but failed miserably and just BD'd everyday!! :haha:

I got pregnant the 1st time using SMEP so here's to hoping I have a sticky bean this time!

We :sex: on CD8 - today is CD10 so I start my OPK's today and will BD again tonight!!

I'm not sure when to expect to OV. I have been as early as CD13 and as late as CD17. I also started B6 this cycle as the miscarriage shortened my LP to an undesirable length of 10 from 13!!

FX for us!! Sorry for your loss Beverly.

I am in! Today is my cd 11. I took opk yesterday and hubby and i bd last night. Not sure if i will O on my usual day because last cycle i had a chemical pregnancy. Hoping to O this weekend! I started taking vitamin B6 and baby aspirin. Hoping to start 2012 with a BFP!

Hi Girls,

Good to have some company on the SMEP mission!

Slightly behind you both I should get my positive OPK on CD13 well I should but we'll have to see if the MC has affected my cycles.

Let's keep each other updated girls, let me know when you get you positive OPK x

My cycle was slightly off after my mc in October then i got pregnant right away in December so im with you on figuring out when ovulation is coming. Hope we O on time and get our bfp! Will keep you posted!

I'm going to try this next month!! :thumbup:

I'm currently still healing from my mc and haven't gotten my first AF yet. But once I do, I will definitely be trying out the SMEP! FX for all you ladies :flower:

FXed for you too girls!

SMEP was designed for Ladies in our position so at least one of us should get our BFP

Sending lots of :dust: keep us all posted!

Hi all, I am definately going to try this plan!! I am still waiting for my first period to appear after my miscarriage on 24th December, I was 22 weeks :cry: Me and the boyfriend have been trying for the last few days since my bleeding stopped, Im testing with OPKS everyday but only negatives so far! We gonna carry on as we are for now until either the dreaded :witch: arrives or we are incredibly lucky (which we are far from!) and get a :bfp:!!! Otherwise I will definately be here next month and in this club!!! Hopefully someone will start this group next month now!!

Lucky :dust::dust::dust: to all xxx

Hi all, I am definately going to try this plan!! I am still waiting for my first period to appear after my miscarriage on 24th December, I was 22 weeks :cry: Me and the boyfriend have been trying for the last few days since my bleeding stopped, Im testing with OPKS everyday but only negatives so far! We gonna carry on as we are for now until either the dreaded :witch: arrives or we are incredibly lucky (which we are far from!) and get a :bfp:!!! Otherwise I will definately be here next month and in this club!!! Hopefully someone will start this group next month now!!

So sorry to hear of your loss Hun I can't imagine how you must feel!
If I don't get lucky this cycle I will most definitely post a new thread for you to join but please keep us updated on this one too I would love to know when you get your BFP x

oh oh oh!!! Count me in! I was actually just researching SMEP before I saw this thread! I jsut had my first AF since MC'ing on December 2nd. We BD'ed on CD8 I am CD10 today so I think that is a sign that I need to try this! Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies and let's all try to stay positive. I think that is one of the hardest parts of this whole process.

Are you ladies doing anything else besides opks such as bbt or checking cm? Also, thisismy first time using the opks. What is the best time of day totest? So sorry for your loss carrieann i cant imagine. Fx for january bfps

Are you ladies doing anything else besides opks such as bbt or checking cm? Also, thisismy first time using the opks. What is the best time of day totest? So sorry for your loss carrieann i cant imagine. Fx for january bfps

I test about 4pm. They say afternoon/evening is best. Do it at the same time everyday. And try to hold your pee for 4 hours. I also limit my water intake in the afternoon before I use the OPK. Good luck!!

Welcome Girls!
Hayaddie I think that SMEP is definitely for you!!! Amazing how you've bee researching, doing all the right things AND cone across this thread today!
FXed for you Hunny it MUST be a sign!

jrowenj I haven't gotten to temping yet and I'm completely clueless at checking my cm although I will be looking out for the really stretchy stuff that I've noticed before (that's the good stuff right) I do know that lots of ewcm around the time AF is due is a pregnancy sign for me.

I will be using 2 opks a day one roughly 2 pm and the other at 7pm I've read on here a lot that ladies can get negatives early on in the day and positives late at night so I want to be 100% sure I catch it.

1 more day till my SMEP starts!

Bev, I haven't done the temp charting either. It seems confusing and I am not at that stage yet... and hopefully will get my BFP this month and not have to learn... I do, however take note of my cm and the 2 times that I got pregnant, i didn't use OPK but did :sex: every other day the week that I had sticky ewcm!

Thanks for the info on when to use the OPK. I will start testing twice a day starting tomorrow! Do you use a specific brand of OPK? I bought mine on earlypregnancytest.com... i hope they work!!!

Your pretty much in the same boat as me I know temping can be really helpful but I dont know if I'm 'there' yet.... Maybe in 2 or 3 cycles I would give it a try.

With the opks don't use fmu try and wait out till 2 and 7.

I use the freedom brand opk but only because I can get them from morrisons I will order online next cycle along with some preseed but i'm very optimistic!

I love the optimism here!!! I also just bought "pregnancy tea." My sister in law drank this the month that she conceived.

This is the one I bought and the one she used https://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/PregnancyTea

Definitely another little helper for next cycle too but we won't be needing anything else because this IS our month!!!

So sorry to hear of your loss Hun I can't imagine how you must feel!
If I don't get lucky this cycle I will most definitely post a new thread for you to join but please keep us updated on this one too I would love to know when you get your BFP x

Thank you Bev, Loadsa :dust: to us xxx

Thinking my O is going to come this weekend as I was hoping :thumbup:

starting some slippery cm and hoping it becomes more fertile... hubby not feeling well tonight, so happy that it is our "night off" from dtd!!:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->