Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

I am feeling the same about the temperature charting. I think if I dont get PG in a couple of cycles then I might research that more. BD'ing everyother day is WAYYYYY more fun then checking my temperatures all the time! :)

See I'm the opposite as ya'all!! But then again I really like to plan alot. So I LOVE charting. It stressed me less!! And there is no more guessing involved!!

My OPK yesterday was super negative. So not close to OVing yet... I'm going guess it will be this weekend - Sat or Sun. Which is perfect!!

Hayaddie... yes, way more fun!!

Snowflake... I think once I learned how to chart, I would enjoy it. I am an accountant, so I love numbers and details and organizing info... if I dont get my sticky bean this month, I am going to learn to chart and make it fun for myself... I think I am going to O Sat or Sunday too which would be great! Tonight is my :sex: night!!! Guess I better shave my legs haha!

Hayaddie... yes, way more fun!!

Snowflake... I think once I learned how to chart, I would enjoy it. I am an accountant, so I love numbers and details and organizing info... if I dont get my sticky bean this month, I am going to learn to chart and make it fun for myself... I think I am going to O Sat or Sunday too which would be great! Tonight is my :sex: night!!! Guess I better shave my legs haha!

Haha! Funny! I too work with numbers all day long as well!! It is soooooo my personality to organize, plan and be detail orientated. I am such a dork.

haha! You all are cracking me up! I think we are all O'ing this weekend! Get your legs shaved and your party panties on ladies! bahahaha :)

Oh god girls i could scream!! DH has had to go away unexpectedly for the night for work reasons so i'm missing CD 8 which i wasn't too fussed over as i shouldn't be OV until CD 14 but my MIL called today and asked if her daughter could stay for a week from Monday (which will be CD 13 :dohh: ) as she's going over to Spain for a week in her apartment with FIL!!

I said yes as no one knows we're TTC and i'm a push over but i'm so frustrated!! if all goes to plan i should get my positive OPK on Monday!! our spare room is right next to the master and the bed is getting a little squeaky from too much BDing :blush: .... guess we'll have to try the floor out for a week

Oh god girls i could scream!! DH has had to go away unexpectedly for the night for work reasons so i'm missing CD 8 which i wasn't too fussed over as i shouldn't be OV until CD 14 but my MIL called today and asked if her daughter could stay for a week from Monday (which will be CD 13 :dohh: ) as she's going over to Spain for a week in her apartment with FIL!!

I said yes as no one knows we're TTC and i'm a push over but i'm so frustrated!! if all goes to plan i should get my positive OPK on Monday!! our spare room is right next to the master and the bed is getting a little squeaky from too much BDing :blush: .... guess we'll have to try the floor out for a week

LOL!! We have a 4 year old whose room is right across the hall... We take to the floor ALOT! :)

I'll just have to keep DH motivated for a few hours so he doesn't fall asleep before she does.... Shes 16 so will know exactly what's happening if she happens to hear us!! No locks on our doors either so DH will have to stand up against it while I do my walking up the wall lol

OMG. So I just held my pee for 4 hours and used an OPK. And got a faulty one! No lines ever showed up on the screen! So now I have to hold it for another 4 hours and do another test. This time I am peeing in a cup so if I get another faulty one I can just reuse the pee!! I tell ya!

Hahahahaha snowflake i was about to post about how badly i had to pee but had to wait til i got home so i could test!

Bev maybe you and hubs can have fun with it and pretend ur sneaking a boy in ur room and be quiet hahaha! Ughhthis week is dragggging! Hubby and i had an argument so good thi,g its bd night for us and we can have make up sex!

Close call last night but was able to get some use outta shaved legs! I think tomorrow will be the bigg O day! So, i am hoping for a plus sign on my opk! If tmrw is the expected oday, i should get a positive opk tonight??

I still haven't really figured out the whole OPK thing! Last month I either used all of mine up before I got a positive, or I never O'ed so I am afraid I am not going to ever get a darker line! lol

I still haven't really figured out the whole OPK thing! Last month I either used all of mine up before I got a positive, or I never O'ed so I am afraid I am not going to ever get a darker line! lol

Do you think maybe you didnt ovulate because of the mc? This is all so confusing!

Snowflake, i saw you are taking b6. Do you know much about it? I dont know if my LP has changed since mc because i had a chemical pregnancy the next cycle! I started taking b6 last week because i figured it couldnt hurt but now i am hoping it doesnt delay my Ov day :dohh:

Hey girls. My OPK last night was super negative again. Not even a hint of a line this time. I feel like OV is ages away at this point. It should start to darken soon for me esp if I am going to OV this weekend.

Jrowenj - It all depends on your body. Some girls get a positive 2 days before they OV. I get a 1 day notice so my positive is the day before I OV. Mine is "almost positive" 2 days before so I know I am getting close. You have to do it for a few cycles to determine what your body does if that makes sense.

Snowflake, i saw you are taking b6. Do you know much about it? I dont know if my LP has changed since mc because i had a chemical pregnancy the next cycle! I started taking b6 last week because i figured it couldnt hurt but now i am hoping it doesnt delay my Ov day :dohh:

We were posting at the same time! From what I read it helps to lengthen your LP which I need. Mine was always 13 days but since the MC it has dropped to 10 days - last cycle I got an "extra day" but AF really started right after midnight so it really was only a few extra minutes!!

So anyways, I also read that it will help any hormonal imbalances as well, like you, I figured it can't hurt right. So I am giving it a whirl. I also read that it can take 2-3 cycles sometimes for it extend the LP. It also helps PMS too - bonus!!

From what I read it shouldn't extend the Follicular Phase and delay OV it should just extend your LP.

Thanks snowflake! Well, lets hope we get our bfp and wont have to try anything next cycle! One more question, sorry, how much b6 are you taking?

Do you think maybe you didnt ovulate because of the mc? This is all so confusing!

I am thinking that is probably what happened! This will be the first full month after my MC so HOPEFULLY everything is back on track. It is too soon to know if my MC was just one of this flukes or if something really is wrong. Can't do anything but :sex: lol!!

I think i had a faint line on my opk! Hope this means its coming soon! I am going to try again at 7pm! Fx fx fx!

Praying for all my smep gals!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->