Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

View attachment 324513

This was my OPK at 10 in the MORNING! I took one last night around 7 and it was stark white... not even a glimpse of a line... so, I am hoping for a darker line tonight! What time do you ladies suggest I take another test?!

Don't take one so early, if you can take one at 2pm-3pm and another at 7pm-8pm and try not to drink too much a couple of hours before.
I also won't test if the pee is very diluted and definitely don't use FMU x

I know! I was impatient and tested early... good thing I have a bunch of tests hahaha!! I am just happy because my morning one was faint which makes me think that it will be darker when I test this afternoon:happydance:

You must be ovulating early. The cycle after my first miscarriage, I definitely O'ed way later than usual... so, i'm sure that our cycles need time to regulate... Early O is better than no O!

Definitely! pretty sure i O'd 2 weeks after my MC too i had a positive OPK but i may have just gotten the surge without releasing the egg....

Can't wait to see that positive line now!!

I just realized... if I am THIS bad with testing just for ovulation... how am i going to last 15 days before taking an HPT?!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! I'm only on cycle day 2 at the moment (need to update my ticker lol) so I'm a little behind you all but I shall be coming here for OPK advice when I start testing. It confuses the hell out of me haha. Good luck with the BD'ing :D x

jrowenj i am not testing till the 1st of feb the earliest!! if my cycles are still 26-27 which i think they will be the witch will be due on the 30th-31st so the 1st of Feb will be 1 day out for me.

Your very welcome Shelli we are all going to get our BFP this cycle!

:dust:

Well this month I started testing CD10 and it has been super super light since then and I am on CD13 now. I just figured it meant it was coming soon? lol! Last month I dont really know what happened. I had just MC'ed and I was crazy OPK testing and I ran out of them before it was even close to a positive! This month I am trying to be a bit more relaxed and just test every afternoon around 4 and BD.. that's my strategy :) Hopefully either today or tomorrow I will get a daker line... P.S. Beverely that line looks like a positive to me!

Well, guess who shaved her legs and got her party panties on....

:shhh:

my 2pm OPK test... we are getting there! The instructions said that if the line is not as dark as the control line than it is technically negative??

So, is this is considered negative??? I am still so stinkin confused!!

IMG_20120113_143940.jpg

jrow- Looking good girl. By standards that is not positive yet. However, I never seem to catch my true positive and pass off what others would consider a negative as a positive. I must have a short surge or something. And I just don't have enough OPK's to do them 3x a day, ya know!!

AFM, just did my OPK. Getting darker but not quite there yet. We're gonna skip tonight and BD tomorrow. :)

Hmmmm. Should I skip BD tonight and do it tomorrow since my line isn't super dark?!

Soooo frustrated... took another OPK at 6pm tonight after having a positive result and the 6pm test was negative... what does this mean?!?!?!?!

That is weird?!! Maybe your earlier one was positive? It looked pretty dark.

What CD are you on?

Just got my positive!! It's as dark as the control line after 1 minute!!
My SMEP has turned into BD every day from CD9!

Will upload pics of today's test later on just hope my uterus has time to get a good lining ready for a egg I've ovulated two days early!

Gooooo Bev!!! So exciting!!

Any other updates from any other ladies??

As for me... I am taking yesterday's OPK as a positive. If my body is "back to normal" I was supposed to get a positive yesterday and O today, so I am good to go! I was also researching all last night about LH surges and OPK and it said that some women have a fade in-fade out result which means that it starts off light, gets dark to positive point then fades back out to no line. The article said that some women's LH surges only last an hour or so and that is why a lot of women MISS their surge and NEVER get a true positive!

That being said, yesterday at 10am, I had a fade in light positive then at 2pm I had a pretty dark line and then at 7 I had NO line... so, my surge was somewhere between those hours! They said it's perfectly normal and that the surge just means that the egg WILL BE released within the next 12-36 hours and the negative DOES NOT mean that I already O'ed.

So, HUbby and I :sex: last night and I am hoping that his :spermy:little swimmers stick around and wait for the egg!!!! I had loads of ewcm last night and after we DTD, I laid in an elevated position!!

Sorry for my LOOOONG post... but thought maybe it would answer any of your OPK questions. Here is a REALLY good link that explains it!

https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/...ts/lhsurge.htm

I'm gonna have a good read of this, LH surges confuse me. I only tried OPK's for the first time last month and I never got a line as dark as the control line. What you're saying makes sense though so I feel a little more prepared for this month now :) x

EDIT - It's saying the link doesn't work, page not found?

Jrow - Glad you BD'd last night! And read a bit more about how the OPK's work. There sure is alot of stuff to know about them!

Bev - Hooray for a positive test and being early too!

Addie - How's your OPK's looking??

AFM, just got my positive too!! I am thrilled so OV should be coming soon!! Most likely tomorrow. I usually only get 1 days notice. We BD'd this AM so I hope some of hubby's swimmers get up there and last for my eggy.

Not sure why the link wont work...

Yea, snowflake!

My update... got a positive opk at 3pm today. I am so confused but not stressing. Just gonna get to bd'ing again tonight! Not too sure about the whole temping thing but have been taking my bbt the past few mornings just to see if i get a rise in temp sunday or monday... then the 2ww begins!!

Hi Girls... I'm having food with DH and I had got serious OV pains! Can't wait to get back and BD

I am so sure that I'm getting my sticky bean this month!!

:dust:

I just tested this afternoon and got the darkest I have gotten so far so I'm thinking I am about there!! BD'ing all weekend for sure and praying for a sticky bean! I am not so nervous for the 2WW since all of us are pretty much on the same schedule lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->