Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Welcome 3make5!
How was everyone's weekend?? I have been having crazy lower tummy cramps and twinges. Im just going to hope and assume those are O pains! I ran out of OPK's and i dont wanna spend anymore money on them this month! Lol we are gonna BD today and tomorrow and finally get some rest from eachother! :) FX'ed!

Good luck!!! Also, i get my OPKs on earlypregnancytest.com and they are really affordable.. however, we are ALL going to get our BFP's this month, so you won't be needing that site afterall!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Snowflakes, that is what I was thinking of doing, but wasn't sure. My opk started with no line two days ago to a very faint one yesterday, I think I might be getting closer :)

Jrow, I had some ewcm this morning so that must mean I am close, right? Sorry to hear of your sore throat, and hope af doesnt show up on the 27th :p My next af should be expected sometime around the 4th of Feb. Good luck ladies :)

If u had ewcm this morning, i would get to bd'ing tonight!

Yeah I did have ewcm, then this afternoon its kinda watery (sorry if tmi) But I hear that is a good sign too?? And yes we are Bd'ing tonight for sure :)

Welcome 3make5!
How was everyone's weekend?? I have been having crazy lower tummy cramps and twinges. Im just going to hope and assume those are O pains! I ran out of OPK's and i dont wanna spend anymore money on them this month! Lol we are gonna BD today and tomorrow and finally get some rest from eachother! :) FX'ed!

Good luck!!! Also, i get my OPKs on earlypregnancytest.com and they are really affordable.. however, we are ALL going to get our BFP's this month, so you won't be needing that site afterall!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!! That's why I am not letting myself buy anymore this month! I would rather blow the money on a positive prego test:happydance:

I hate the 2ww! I am the biggest symptom spotter on earth! My dh keeps saying "i think we made a babyyy this weekend!" Lol

Snowflake make sure you update us on your temp tmrw morn!

I'm thinking im not gonna rely on the OPK's anymore, my hubby and my bank account really prefer just BD'ing all the time! Lol 2WW = me being a crazy symptom spotting lady so don't feel bad! I am seriously badddddd! :)

I'm thinking im not gonna rely on the OPK's anymore, my hubby and my bank account really prefer just BD'ing all the time! Lol 2WW = me being a crazy symptom spotting lady so don't feel bad! I am seriously badddddd! :)

Lol!!! I hear ya! Im glad im not alone! I had the worst dizzy spell today followed by a wave of nausea so bad i had to lay down for a minute but didnt wake up until an hour later!!! Trying not to read into it being i am only 1 or 2 dpo!

Well why we are symptom spotting I must add that my lower back starting aching tonight!! Lol

Hi, ladies!

Today is CD 1 for me, my first AF after my ectopic pregnancy and left tube removal I had on 9 December. I am so excited! I just looked this up today and hubby agreed to do it. He actually wanted to have sex every day but I told him every other day until we get that positive OPK lol. Horny man. I hope this works.

I'm taking Fertility Blend for Women, I'm charting my BBT (did this last cycle after the miscarriage), and I'm using OPKs.

Good luck to you ladies!

Hi, ladies!

Today is CD 1 for me, my first AF after my ectopic pregnancy and left tube removal I had on 9 December. I am so excited! I just looked this up today and hubby agreed to do it. He actually wanted to have sex every day but I told him every other day until we get that positive OPK lol. Horny man. I hope this works.

I'm taking Fertility Blend for Women, I'm charting my BBT (did this last cycle after the miscarriage), and I'm using OPKs.

Good luck to you ladies!

Sorry for your loss. Good luck. Keep us posted!

Hi girls and welcome newbies!

Had to come back for a quick update! Well last night was our last consecutive night I'm exhausted!! Have to say I think we've done it!!!
Im 2dpo on CD 14 and I just KNOW we've made ourselves a baby!!
Since yesterday my nips have been killing me!! Could sleep forever and woke up with a stuffy nose.....

I'm so excited!!! Think we will probably skip the last night we'll have to see if we have the energy but I'm pretty sure my cervix has closed now so the little swimmers wouldn't get in anyways!

Testing on the 29th as SMEP says and I can't wait!!

Hi girls and welcome newbies!

Had to come back for a quick update! Well last night was our last consecutive night I'm exhausted!! Have to say I think we've done it!!!
Im 2dpo on CD 14 and I just KNOW we've made ourselves a baby!!
Since yesterday my nips have been killing me!! Could sleep forever and woke up with a stuffy nose.....

I'm so excited!!! Think we will probably skip the last night we'll have to see if we have the energy but I'm pretty sure my cervix has closed now so the little swimmers wouldn't get in anyways!

Testing on the 29th as SMEP says and I can't wait!!

I agree! This baby making stuff is tiring! haha!!! Wow... you have sore bb's already?? I hope you made a bambino!!!

I am 2 dpo and only symptoms I can spot is some twinges in my lower abs and a heavy feeling like I have to go to the bathroom... never thought I would be wanting sore bbs!!!

TMI ALERT!!

Sorry for posting so soon again, but... i was sitting having breakfast with DH and I felt like a gush and my undies were very wet feeling so I excused myself to check it out in the bathroom and I had LOADS of lotiony, creamy very white... i never had this before... hoping it is a good sign!!!

That sounds like a good sign to me jrowenj!! I had lots of that lotiony cm when I was PG last but didn't get it till after my bfp..... FXed!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"