Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi Prayful hope
I read that soy was bad it you were ttc? Is this different?
lol
G x

Yes if you have too much soy it might be bad for you, but there is actually no evidence to back that up(no studies on humans, only animals). But if you only take soy in the beginning of your cycle and stay away from it the rest of the month it can actually boost estrogen and promote ovulation. Doc said it's like 'nature's clomid' if taken (soy isoflavones 80mg) for 5 days in the beginning of cycle (example, CD 2-7, 3-8, or 4-9)

Great thats a new one to try-I know I rattle when I walk lol I am gdetting day 3 test done soon so will see what that brings. I had day 21 done and fsh level was 5 so i was pleased until I discovered that its the day 3 one that counts! nervous bout results but better to know I suppose x

Hey, Prayerful! I'm using soy isoflavones this cycle, I used 120mg days 2-6 I think. I'm pcos with irregular/absent cycles...so i had to wait for a cycle to use it with. I am waiting on either bfp or af now in the next week. fingers x'd.

Me too! Do you think it helped you ovulate? I have about 5 days left until Af is due.. (not that she'll come!!PMA) but I'll let you know if it worked!

i have it on order for next cycle! heard so many good things aboujt it, and hoping it will make me ovulate which I am not doing at the moment!

Good luck mrs_n!!! I hope it works for you too!

No news yet on whether or not i'm pg, although I haven't gotten a + hpt yet.. :( and I'm about 12dpo..

thanks! yeah I really hope it works, i would try anything just to ovulate, then at least we are in with a chance! really want to get this cycle over and done with now so I can try it.

Hey mrs_N just updating .. got hit by :witch: today. Unsuccessful cycle. BUT at least I ovulated! I'm going to try it again this month. Fingers crossed! xx

sorry :witch: arrived, fingers crossed for next cycle!
I am waiting for her too now - back to low fertility on the cbfm, no peaks. Don't want her to arrive too soon - I'm off diving next week! Sometime the week after would be perfect!

hey, just seen you possible :bfp: in the gallery!
really hope this is it for you :dust:

I'm still waiting for af to show up. so bored now :hissy:
come on :witch: i wanna try my soy out!

me too but today was bfn, no doubt. Guess i will wait a few more days and see if *witch* comes, she's due in about 5 days.

Hi Ladies,
I would love to join you all here I will be starting soy with my next cycle I have PCOS also and am so glad that there is others here that will be taking the soy to share their experiments with it...I have also been taking vitex to keep my cycles regulated also. Good Luck to you all and so glad that I found this buddy group...
:flower:

hi frogger!

I'm still waiting to start my soy, because amazingly I have ovulated - on cd45! still going to take it next cycle, looking forward to seeing what benefits I get from it!

hi frogger!

I'm still waiting to start my soy, because amazingly I have ovulated - on cd45! still going to take it next cycle, looking forward to seeing what benefits I get from it!

Hi Mrs_N,

Thats wonderful that you did ovulate even though it was on cd-45 sending you loads of babydust your way......
:thumbup:
:dust:

I used Soy! Does that count??? :) Love ya!

I used Soy! Does that count??? :) Love ya!

Hey Megg....I'm so glad to see you here....I'm going to be starting the soy on cd-5-9 on my new cycle I'm suppose to start my cycle 2 days...megg was you also taking the soy when you just got your BFP???

yeah she took soy to get her bfp!

Frogger you should take soy earlier than that, it'll help you ov earlier! Which could help considering your long cycle. Mine went from 44 days to 34 days after taking the soy. I took soy cd 2-7 and ov'd on cd 19. (long lp, i know, 15 days.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->