Any success stories after bleeding in early pregnancy??

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I found out I was pregnant in beginning of September, I was expecting Af around September 5 or 6 but never came. September 13 started spotting only brown stuff for two days, September 15 had bleeding like a period for 48 hours no cramping or back pains. Boobs are still sore and have bloating. Still have positive frers and doesn't seem to have fainted in color on the lines...
Anyone experienced bleeding in early pregnancy and still been pregnant? They did blood work on Friday but won't know anything until Monday just trying to relax and see if there is any success stories out there that could calm my mind:winkwink:
If I'm still pregnant I'm 5+2 today. And very tired, had poking feelings down below last nigth while sleeping?
Thank you for reading my post:winkwink:

Me! I have had varying levels of implantation bleeding with all 4 previous pregnancies (2 were MCs and 2 were healthy pregnancies). I always had IB after getting my bfp. My second pregnancy, I had quite heavy bleeding for 48 hours and was convinced Af had decided to arrive but a few days later, test were still positive. Sadly that pregnancy did end in MC but only at 11 weeks and I had perfectly healthy scans at 6, 8 and 10 weeks so definitely wasn't related. Anything is possible. I think that at this early stage, if you had had a mc on the 15th, your tests should be getting lighter by now. Good luck with your results tomorrow and stay positive. Xx

Awwwww thank you mannymoo:hugs: I'm trying to stay positive and relaxed, I bought frers yesterday, took one after we came home from shopping so not with morning urine but about 3-4 hour hold and still bright positive:winkwink: The second line is not stronger than control line but very strong though. I think I will take one soon with smu just to keep sane until tomorrow:winkwink:

Here! :)
I was experiencing some spotting that evolved into bright red fresh blood around 6 weeks along, no pain or cramping.
It turned out to be a hematoma and i was told to rest lots. After a week it had gotten a lot smaller and never caused any bleeding or problem again and i'm now 30 weeks along 😊

I did this pregnancy, the day after my bfp. It was definitely more than spotting and was reddish in colour, I was so sure I was miscarrying. After a day it slowed and turned to brownish discharge. I have no idea what caused it but I am now 27 weeks :) hope all turns out ok for you too xx

Thank you so much cupcake and rose:winkwink: I'm only spotting now, bleeding stopped last nigth after 48 hours with on and off bleeding. I will update as soon as I know my levels tomorrow:winkwink:

Wishinh you all the best with your results! I just wanted to chime in and say that I had bleeding episodes multiple times during the first trimester with my dd. Went to the e.r. because I had just had a Mc the previous month and the blood was bright red. It turned out to be a subchorionic hematoma and with pelvic rest it eventually went away. I had u/s every two weeks to monitor it and everything was fine. I thought the worst but there are other reasons you can bleed during pregnancy that still result in very positive outcomes.

Okay my blood results are in !! Test was done Friday the 16th and measured 21.3. I took a regular Frer this morning the curvy ones, it's positive, and i decided to buy the Rapid ones because i know they need higher amount of hcg. The first one I took with morning urine, line was barely there, took the second rapid first response with Smu and much brighter line!! I even called the first response service number but the lady said they were not allowed to say the sensitivity on them?? Wth? Now I'm thinking it could be 50 on those but I'm not sure. I even took a clearblue week estimator but that one came out not pregnant?
They did another blood drawing this morning but I'm so confused here it's ridiculous.....
Why would I get a clear bright line on the Rapid response and not pregnant on the week estimator which is supposed to be very sensitive?? Now if the Rapid ones is 50 or more in sensitivity then it means my levels have gone up? Or am I wrong here?
I'm baffled:wacko:
If anyone knows the sensitivity on the Rapid ones please let me know:winkwink:

Hi stargazer, did you get the results of your second test yet? I think that is the most reliable at this stage. Tests can vary - even same brand tests if they have more or less dye. I think beat just try get those results and hopefully that will give you some direction. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Xx

Just reread your first post. If you got your first bfp at beginning of sept and beta level was 21.3 on the 16th, I don't think it is good news. I'm sorry to be negative but realistically, 2 weeks after a bfp, your levels should be in the thousands. I'm sorry to say that. UI've had 2 MCs in the past. It's horrible!! Thinking of you. Xx

Thank you mannymoo for kind words.... I lost my bean, today was down to 7. Doctor told me to start taking Baby aspirin 81 mg everyday and try again:winkwink: He was positive about me getting pregnant within 1-2 months so I'm hopeful and gonna try again:winkwink:

I am so sorry stargazer. You are very fertile after a mc so hopefully you will be pregnant again really quickly and fingers crossed, next time is a very sticky little bean. So sorry for your loss :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->