Any success stories after suffering with recurrent MC?

Thank you so much BSelk24 :flower:
This is so hard but we are going to keep going. Found out today that I have to have surgery which has a long waiting list. So no TTC again for at least 6 months depending on the outcome. In the meantime I have repeat bloods and a uterine biopsy.
Sadly baby aspirin didn't work for me as I took it with my last pregnancy. I didn't get any further along. Baby died just before 7 weeks again, another MMC. Hoping they find something that can help. Won't find out much until the Summer now as follow up won't be until after my surgery. Hoping time passes quickly!

Surgeries are horrible but I have read a lot of stories that for some reason, women become pregnant after them! So stay hopeful and follow your new path!!

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Myself I know few successful stories of ladies, who experienced recurrent pregnancy loss and got pregnant using pgs ngs screening

Hi mimi, thank you.
Myself and my DH had our third angel tested and they had no genetic issues so it's unlikely that PGS would help.
Been having testing for NK cells. Testing for my first one came back normal (uterine biopsy). Having the second this cycle next week. If that comes back normal too I have no idea where to turn.... I guess just hope that the surgery finds the issue

Trying4first1 - keep my fingers crossed for positive journey x

Thank you.
I have just found out that I have a borderline clotting disorder so going to be treated with clexane. Let's hope it works next time around :flower:
Surgery still scheduled

I had 6 losses before 7 weeks between Mar 2011 and Aug 2014 and I got a BFP with my rainbow baby in Nov 2014 and he was born August 2015.

Wow! That's so great to hear hat all worked out. Did they find any reason for your losses!?
Found out that I have high NK cells from my second biopsy. I was pregnant again but miscarried yesterday :cry:
I was on prednisolone, clexane and progesterone. Baby didn't get any further than the others. The meds didn't help one bit. Feeling very frustrated.
Still booked in for surgery September. Guess have to see if anything is found. Prob highly unlikely but at least Ashermans would be ruled out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->