Any success stories with low AMH?

DAISYPRENCESS

Reaction score
Hi,

I have low AMH 2.23pmol/L. I need to know if someone got pregnant naturally or other ways. Thanks.

My AMH is below 4, NHs here done measure if it falls below 4 and they just give you the highest amount of drugs that they do for ivf.
I am pregnant on m first attempt. I got 12 eggs all looked great and dh's sperm looked good, but only 1 fertilised. We were advised that future goes would need to be icsi. They basically couldn't give us a reason for almost complete failure. However they did say, sometimes the sperm looks fine...
I'm of the opinion that due to that we'd never have conceived naturally. A friend of mine had very low AMH and got pregnant naturally having failed ivf a few times. I think you really need to be having lots of regular sex, and the sperm must be fantastic. Dh had never had a problem with his and it was considered fine. The morphology was always below 9 but the WHO says that's fine. His count was always around 30million, which is fine but not amazing wither. I also had the endo scratch which is said to improve implantation but up to 20% and I also had acupuncture weekly and twice in the day of transfer.

I had 4 miscarriages before finding out I had an AMH of 2.0. I took a ton of fertility boosting vitamins, starting monitoring my blood sugar and watching what I ate, did a couple Maya abdominal fertility massages, and weekly acupuncture with an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility. The second reading two months later was 2.23. We got pregnant on our first round of IVF with ICSI with twins. I only produced 3 eggs and only two fertilized. I guess it doesn't matter if you only have a few eggs left, they just need to be healthy enough to take. Hang in there and don't loose faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->