Any Success With Progesterone Cream and BFP?

PinkLuv24

Reaction score
Hello!
Just wondering what your ladies experience has been with progesterone cream in helping the egg to stick upon implantation. I'm doing artificial insemination at home my next cycle and after a chemical pregnancy last month I want to do everything I can to make sure this baby survives! Thanks in advance for all the wonderful support!

Progesterone cream isn't strong enough to correct a deficiency. A lot of ladies use it, but if you have a progesterone problem you might be better seeing your dr and requesting suppositories.
It's one of those "might not help, but definitely won't hurt" type things. Sorry for your loss and I hope the next baby is super sticky!
Best of luck. We conceived through AI xxx

I didn't do AI but I took progesterone orally and it helped me carry a pregnancy to term.

I took it from my first positive OPK until 113 weeks.

Thanks! That's so encouraging! Can I ask how you did the timing from a + OPK (when did you inseminate) and how many vials/cycle and how long did it take you? I'm new to AI but I really want a baby asap! Lol thx

We inseminated once on first +opk day and once two days later (ovulation day for me). We used fresh sperm as using a known donor.

When we got pregnant last year (lost the baby unfortunately) it was one donation on second +opk day.

We did try for a long time, though (24 cycles), and I think it was clomid that got me pregnant in the end and progesterone suppositories that kept me pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->