Any thoughts on Implantation spotting??

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Took a break for a while form TTC- I have 27-32 day cycle on cycle day 29 now- Didnt TTC at all - just started back in school so I kind of been waiting?

- but anywho - "slipped" up on Sat which was cycle day 24 09/14. I'm used to OV varying getting continued for sure very positive OPKS past CD 22. I havent tracked but this month based on my body - feels like I may have had a couple of surges meaning felt like I was about to start and then didnt happen and same thing again couple of more times- so just based on the earliest day I assumed OV happened I thought my AF would arrive on 09/16- so on 09/17 in the pm was feeling crampy and went to go to BR and I noticed a little "old blood" very very scant in my underwear and said let me grab a tampon- but I checked and it was actually only clear CM with pin tinge. so I said - well this is how AF starts anyway - so I will hold off on the tampon and then by evening it should be spotting - well nothing happened that nigh DH and I BD and I didnt want to do some unmentionable things:blush: because the cramping was intense that I swore AF was coming any minute- BD- and nothing- Continued feeling crampy until today.
Well anywho- I cant help but think the impossible? LOL- could that have been IP bleeding? I know that this happend last year when I got pregnant. I thought it was AF but it wasnt- I didnt think it was that back then but I know IMP spotting had to have happened within a few days of My OV - because of the timing, etc- I wish I had a crystal ball- I know I sound crazy but any thoughts? not technically late buuuut - hey back into the BNB addict ; )

I wish I could delete this - but if any one is wondering tha damn witch came an hr later : / REEEEAAAALLLY such a kill joy!! Good Luck to everyone else though!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->