any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by hippymama23, Jan 23, 2011.

1. hippymama23

hippymama23 cooking #3

Hey, Im 1 day late and my nipples are so sore!! very odd, Im crampy like I feel like af will show, but so far nothing. I have been so tired this past week and super emotional for no reason. Any thoughts or advice?? Anyone been in a similar situation and what was your outcome??
    Thank ya very much!!:happydance:

2. Elhaym

Elhaym It's a girl :)

It sounds interesting! Of course AF likes to play tricks on us as we all know :haha: but if you are a day late and no AF I would definitely think about testing! Maybe wait and see if she shows up tomorrow, and if not, test. Good luck! xx

3. CandiceSj

CandiceSj Well-Known Member

Being 1 day late is probably the most promising sign! It sucks that so many pregnancy symptoms are also AF symptoms. I was SURE I was pregnant last cycle - everything seemed different than normal, but after all I wasn't... My cycles aren't quite regular and looking back on it, with the length of my cycle and the approximate ovulation date, we didn't even DTD that close to it so it was unlikely to happen.

4. hippymama23

hippymama23 cooking #3

well AF SHOWED :(

5. Elhaym

Elhaym It's a girl :)

Aargh! So sorry :hugs: