Any tips about helping Morning sickness and exhaustion?

AlliW1013

Reaction score
Recently I've been completely exhausted and nauseous all the time, so I wanted to know if any of you lovely ladies had any opinions about what I should do to help out with these two issues. Anything would be appreciated :)

I have no helpful answer but I'm in same boat. My first felt like a breeze. This time I am so so exhausted all the time and nauseous. I got back into drinking coffee on the weekend, one cup of that helps for an hour or two but then I sink back into 'I'm too tired to do anything' mode. Looking forward to any ideas!!

Jolly ranchers helped me a ton while I was pregnant with #2 and this baby. Only the green apple though. Occasionally the blue raspberry. I think it was just having something sour to suck on.

As for the exhaustion, rest when you can. Naps, getting to bed earlier, sleeping a little later. Any little bit will help. Also making sure that youre keeping up on eating every few hours (which may help the nausea as well). As counterproductive as it may sound, sometimes I find that taking a quick brisk walk will sometimes wake me up a bit.

It doesnt last forever. Now that Im getting closer to the second trimester Im starting to get some of my energy back. But Im still napping once a day most days, going to bed early, sleeping in a few minutes later, and just generally taking it easy. I get wiped out really quickly when I am "productive", Saturday I deep cleaned my kitchen and scrubbed my kitchen and dining room floors and I was done for the day. Literally had no energy for anything else.

Rest while you can and take an excellent vitamin! I take a whole food source vitamin and it is miraculous! No sickness, very little exhaustion and I run everyday. Have your Dr. Check your Iron levels and make sure your vitamins have Iron.

I had morning sickness from 7 weeks to around 19 weeks. I found mints helped when driving. I could eat fruit so always made sure I had a supply with me. Small things like grapes and berries were great. I found when waves of nausea hit me I'd just eat a little more fruit and it helped.
I found certain things triggered it too, like the guys having a curry day in the office. They'd warn me and I'd move to a meeting room to work till the smell had left the office. They would bring me drinks etc so I didn't have to venture out till it was safe to do so.

I was also very tired so got into a routine of being in bed by 9. I reduced how much I did around the house to just doing necessary stuff. Weekends I did very little.

Both will pass in time. Remember you're growing a human and that takes a lot out of you, so don't be hard on yourself if need to rest.

Although I don't have any real advice, I am going through the same thing.

I am struggling to get off bed/sofa, and feel very sick.

But I am managing to eat crystallised ginger, and when I do feel a little better, I'll be able to eat a little bit of dinner.

I am still using magnesium oil- i know it can help a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"