• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

any tips for brushing teeth?

bibswy

MUMMY OF 2!
Reaction score
Billie doesn't like having her teeth brushed and often throws a hissy fit! I was using a finger brush but she started biting me (not on purpose) so we are now using a soft baby brush. I manage to get 2 or 3 strokes before she either tries to grab it off me, puts the whole thing in her mouth, clamps shut or has a tantrum! I let her chew it for a bit so at least a bit of cleaning might occur! She has 8 teeth so they really do need a clean at least once a day, lol. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I'm in the same boat so I'm interested to hear if anyone has any ideas!

Sorry I have no advice, Olivia loves hvaing her teeth brushed at the mo, its really awkward tho as you say she often chews on it and puts her tongue in the way!

No advice really :/ I do it at bathtimes and let Alex hold it and chew whilst i try and move it about. He didnt seem so keen on it tonight though :lol:

We would let the boys do it themselves first then we would take it and sing a song and do it really quick. Or you could let her chew on a wet washcloth that helps clean them too, then if you can get your finger in there with the wash cloth wipe them all down quick

I have the same problem with Seren. She creates such a fuss when I try and brush her teeth, always batting the brush away, biting it and whining. She's all hands at the moment lol. I don't think theres much to do apart from stick with it and hope they learn to love it! I do let Seren hold the brush at the end of it though and then I guide her hand while brushing, which helps a little x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"