any tips for ladies that are struggling

ms sunshine

Reaction score
i have been trying for over a year, getting bloods redone this cycle (done last month but the timing was wrong so was very low progesterone). im 36 and hubby has hates trying (but wants the baby but hates the pressure) but he only wants to try for a year or so. So i want to try different things.

Im trying soft cups this cycle. i usually take red clover which helped conceive my son and ive had 2 cps while trying for no2, but ive stopped while im having bloods done so they know what im like naturally. dont think i can take vitex as although i have a few off cycles in general they are regular just long with a 10 day lp and about a 33 to 35 day cycle.

so im wondering if there is anything natural worth trying, is there anything you have read on the internet or maybe you tried prev and it worked.

i eat ok lots of veg and cutting out sugar - im working on the caffeine, and i do yoga when i can. I also already do opks and bbt. just thought it might be helpful to other ladies who are struggling

Soy isoflavones helped shorted and regulate my cycle- it's supposed to produce a better quality egg too. Im not sure how true it it but I fell pregnant all 3 cycles I used it.

I also put a couple of pillows under my bum after dtd and tried to stay there at least an hour.

Hope it happens for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->