• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any Tips for piles...purrrlease

wilbrabeany

Mum to two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
OMG never had a pile before but got one on thursday not too bad to begin with but been in agony all weekend, cant sit cant stand cant move or laugh. I phoned emergency docs for a perscription:blush: bit embarrassed coz i felt such a wuss but cream from shop was absoloute rubbish. So he perscribed me some better cream..but..now i know its only the second day but that doesnt seem to have done anything either. Hubby said ask the girlies on forum bless him..sees me on here enough!!! So anyone suffering too and anyone got any tips. I just cant imagine being in labour and coping with these bloody things!:hissy:

i havnt had any with this pregnancy - but i have had them before - and i had to go and have them removed - whilst this was embarrasing they put little bands on them and they drop off and i have had no problems since. if you still have them when you go into labour when you push you could cause them to bleed - i would push to have them removed. felt horrible when it was done, but then i was fine within a day or two.

hope that helps

Fiborgel will help soften you poo sorry tmi.

A blow up rubber ring to sit on so that ur bum is not actually touchin ne thing, and my Ma has just said ice cubes will help numb and mayb shrink it.

Im sorry ur sufferin, ive got them n im only 10 wks so i know how bad they can get, but if the bleed bright red or u pass any clots go back to ur Docs or A&E.

Hope they go soon.

V x x

I really think that the pessaries are worth getting too. I only have one little fella thats popped by since I had my massive castor oil induced clear outs. Put some cream on to lubricate your bum and then pop one up. Mines only been there 24 hrs max and its popped back up. I'll carry on with the pessaries to get things as well as poss internally ready for pushing. When you push if you have them you wont notice honestly!!

x

Dude! This last week has been a nightmare on the consipation front for me - been horrible. Was quite glad we didn't go to Aquanatal in the end. I think I have a small 'pile' now too. When I went to chemist she gave me some cream and also some safe laxative to take - it tastes like pure sugar!!! I didn't have the full dose, but shall we say..... it got things moving along. It's wierd because I have been eating fibre as normal! Maybe it's just our stage?

Also read in the NCT mag about special 'cool compresses' you can buy especially to sooth piles before + after birth???

xxxxxxx

What is it? Sorry dumb moment!

Apparently its a vein that pops out from your bum hole. Caused by either constipation or weight of baby pressing down on pelvic area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"