Any tips for swaying pink?

scissors

Reaction score
Dont know if this is the right forum to ask but ill go ahead anyway... iv been blessed with 2 boys already so would love to try for a girl. I know our family would be complete if we had a girl, not that i wouldnt love another boy, i dont think we would have 4 so i might only have 1 more chance to have a girl so want to go all out to improve our chances.

What are the best tried and tested methods and how successfull were they?

the only one i heard of maybe working revolved around knowing your cycle, by having sex only 4-5 days pre ovulation, as apparently girl sperm are more resiliant than boy sperm. apparently this is up to 90% effective.

or get your partner to become a pilot... I also hear that pilots only really produce girls XD

Good luck :) I'm hoping for a girl aswell, unfortunately my hubby isnt a pilot :(

Haha a pilot, must be something to do with the altitude. Yea iv heard of the shettles method so im going to start temping to see if i can pinpoint my o day. I read somewhere to take cranberry tablets to make your cf more acidic and aparently the male sperm die off quicker then or something like that. Id love to know what has and hasnt worked for people

whats your age? the chinese believe if your at an even number and have baby on odd you'll have a girl, if your odd and have baby on even a boy, or is it vice versa lol sorry

whats your age? the chinese believe if your at an even number and have baby on odd you'll have a girl, if your odd and have baby on even a boy, or is it vice versa lol sorry

Yea the chinese calender on the bump website was right on my 2 boys but apparently you're meant to use your lunar age so have done that for trying for next baby but trying to work it out for my last 2 to see if its right, trying to find my lunar age at a point in the past is a bit tricky

Check out the genderdreaming site for the most up to date swaying advice, I used here tips for blue swaying and got my last 3 boys:) Basically low nutrition for girls, which matched my last 3 girls, cornflakes, cheese spread sandwiches and chocolate got my run of pinks!

I also want a girl. I have one soon. I found this article interesting.

https://www.genderdreaming.com/the-myth-of-magic-foods-and-best-to-worst-food-guide-for-swaying/

I'm not really following any of the diets or anything but I'm still hoping for a girl.

I would love a pink one as well after 2 boys. Love my boys but this will be our last and it would be nice to experience a girl. I'd be over the moon with another boy as well though.

We are attempting to sway pink. I wasnt sure whether i wanted to, based on public opinion of swaying. But i figured it is worth trying right?
We will be dtd up to 3 days prior to ov, shallow penetration at climax and im currently looking into all the ph balance stuff now. Would love to know anything else also!

We swayed pink for our daughter. Well as much as we could using a donor. I cut out the major "boy" foods. Cranberry juice and tablets. Magnesium and calcium supplements. I ovulated later than expected so we got the donations in 7 and 5 days before I ovulated. No O and got up soon after. I used lavender soap and had a rose quarts bracelet hahaha. Worked for us.

i bought some ph strips and some ph balancing lady wash stuff lol.
Due to ov in approx 9 days! Its hard without being able to predict ovulation due to irregular cycles so i am hoping the ph balancing is key!

I'm pretty sure PH has been disproven to help, make sure you read up on all the options before choosing one especially if this is anyones last shot:)

Does anybody have links to good info?. I cant seem.to find anything apart from zombie forum posts.

I read this book and it had some interesting thoughts about swaying.

It suggested that sex only on O day (preferably right before or within hours of the actual event) would give better odds of a girl. Reasoning that eggs fertilized from O-day sex had a better chance of self-aborting, but those that ended up being female are hardier overall and counteract this.

Just figured it would be something to think about.

I read this book and it had some interesting thoughts about swaying.

It suggested that sex only on O day (preferably right before or within hours of the actual event) would give better odds of a girl. Reasoning that eggs fertilized from O-day sex had a better chance of self-aborting, but those that ended up being female are hardier overall and counteract this.

Just figured it would be something to think about.

Wow that contradicts all ththe information i have read in regards to timing. :wacko:
Im Starting to questioN any reliability to this information.. 😕 i think i will stick to the ph leveling, and bd 2 days prior to ovulation (or the night before I feel ovulation cramps- last month that was 2 days beforbefore ov based on regular leutal Phase)
But realistically we have to remember that nothing is a guarantee and either way, boy or girl, its so exciting! I would love a girl but also think it would be so lovely for my son to have a playmate. 😊

I know. The writer also talked about Shettles specifically saying that the research she had analyzed didn't correlate with success.

I've also read on the internet that Shettles is successful, since I thought when I read about it at first that it was superstition. But really, did I read good sources, or just a bunch of people exclaiming that it was successful for them and therefore must be true? I can't remember.

I will be attempted to sway pink (currently 13 weeks away from TTC) using the principles from this article.
https://www.rbmojournal.com/article/S1472-6483(10)00549-3/abstract

In summary it uses the shettles method for timing and a few dietary changes for 9 weeks before TTC such as low salt and low potassium and high levels of calcium (500g of diary products a day) and a magnesium and calcium supplement. They had a success rate of 80% of the women following the rules ending up having girls after previously having sons.

I am convinced I conceived a girl by using the clearblue dual hormone ovulation kit. It works by telling you when your body releases the chemical a few days before actual ovulation, so if you wanted a girl as soon as you see it indicating the chemical is released in your body before ovulation have sex only only once or twice, within a few days you will ovulate but in those few days the faster swimming male sperms have died and the slower female sperms have time to meet with your egg. Don't have sex again after the once or twice or the fast swimming make sperms will meet the egg quicker. The kits not cheap (£70) when I got it but I am convinced that is how I got my girl! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->