any tips on keeping calm? symptom obsessed!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I told myself I wouldn't get my hopes up again, but I'm working myself into a state this month. I have PCOS, so I usually have a bleed every 2-3 weeks. It has been nearly 4 weeks, and still no signs of AF. I've had all these pregnancy symptoms for the past couple of days, but I can't work out if they're in my head, or if they're actually real! :haha: I know it sounds stupid, but I'm doing my usual trick of googling every ache and pain I have, and then getting my hopes up. :nope: how do you ladies stay calm? :shrug: I did a test this morning, it had a very very faint line, so I think it was an evap. I'm going to try and hold off until the weekend, then do another one. we've been TTC for 8 months now, and I'm so fed up of crying when AF shows her ugly self! :dohh: am I the only one feeling this way? how do you ladies keep calm!?

I had a very strange spot of blood yesterday and Saturday, Saturday I wiped and there was pinky discharge, yesterday I wiped and there was literally one spot of blood! that's it, nothing since? I don't know what is going on with my body, but I needed somewhere to rant! :haha: so sorry if I've bored you! :rofl:

I had a glass of wine last night, it was a small one but I found it helped. Sadly no more wine this week because I'll be too close to my testing day. I'm going with the keeping myself super busy technique as I have also had lots of weird symptoms that I have never had before. Today's most annoying symptom in unquenchable thirst, which is leasing to endless and constant peeing. Six more days till I'm testing... the wait continues....

I had a glass of wine last night, it was a small one but I found it helped. Sadly no more wine this week because I'll be too close to my testing day. I'm going with the keeping myself super busy technique as I have also had lots of weird symptoms that I have never had before. Today's most annoying symptom in unquenchable thirst, which is leasing to endless and constant peeing. Six more days till I'm testing... the wait continues....

I'm right there with you! I'm convinced all of my symptoms are in my head though. I was at my work out class earlier, and I felt like I was going to throw up. then when I was cooking sausages for dinner, I felt sick again. I ate them, but then felt repulsed at myself! my boobs feel so much heavier, and more sensitive. I don't know what's going on! :nope: my testing day is Friday/Saturday, so a bit too close to have a glass of wine, damn! :haha: :dust: to you. X

I know how you feel my first couple of month TTC i would think every ache,pain was a symptom and then I would focus on the littlest change in my body but after a few month of obsessing I just kept myself busy with work/college and spending time with the oh and family and that helped me relax but I would still be disappointed when af showed her face. I don't think you can ever be happy when af shows up lol

Now the last 2 months I been obsessing again I think it because I gone past the year mark and nothing has happened not even a hint of a BFP, last month I was convinced then af came, this month I don't have to symptom spot as i'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated this month but you never know

So all I can say is try keeping yourself busy with little tasks or hanging with friends :) fx for you

It sounds a lot like my experience with implantation bleeding! Though I know sometimes your body likes to play tricks on you. The best thing to do is keep try to keep busy! I reread the whole Harry Potter series to keep from symptom spotting!

I'm excited to see a pic of your tests. I love seeing those lines. fx for you. I am a crazy SS and I never want to stop. I think it helps pass the time. :wacko::wacko:

Thanks everyone, the advice has helped. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I feel like my body is messing me around again, still no AF or any signs of AF, but no :bfp: either. I'm just getting these very faint lines, I think they're evaps. :nope:

AF has arrived! I'm disappointed, but at the same time I'm happy as this is the first normal cycle I've had since June last year! :) I'm hoping my hormones are settling down, and things will be easier for us from now on. Thank you for all of your support. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->