Any tips or advice for me? I'm losing hope!

Lovebug1821

Reaction score
Well, here i am again a new month! This is really starting to get very frustrating! This last cycle we tried SMEP & Conceive Plus and after every time we had sex i would lay there for 30 mins before getting up & no luck yet again! Is there anything we can try that can help improve our chances? I am going to start drinking more water (i know i don't do that much!) But is there anything else we can do??? :cry:

Thanks Ladies!

I hear ya girl...I actually just posted a thread that was titled the same thing...Losing hope...It seems like my DH and I have done everything...and after 19 months nothing has worked...I've done OPK's month after month, tried Clomid for 2 cycles but b/c of the side effects decided not to go for a third...Its a frustrating and emotional journey us TTC girls are going through...I've read a few things on here about grapefruit juice helping with CM as well as Mucinex...I'm starting to think I'm going to try both if I have no luck this month...Are you taking any multivitamins or supplements? I started taking a prenatal vitamin just in hopes it will work...since it says its important to take before, during and after pregnancy...I hope you get a BFP soon and keep your head up...Try not to lose hope...Those few days after AF arrives are the worst...*Baby Dust* to you!

My Dr said putting a pillow under my hips for 5-10 would do the trick. It only takes about 5-10 minutes for the sperm to enter the cervix. Drinking water definitely helps and it definitely helps your OH as well.

My mother's fall back advice for me was get drunk and go at it. Even though I think I got knocked up after bding in the morning.

I had soft cups and pre- seed but i didn't use any of it. I bded 4 days before O, took one day off and then bded the next three days in a row. And by some miracle I heard the you're pregnant two weeks later after a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->