Any tweaker see anything?

sdeitrick1

Reaction score
Anyone see anything? I'm 13dpo today. This was a dollar store test, with fmu. I think I may be out this month! :cry:

Attachments

• 20170203_062317-1.jpg
    20170203_062317-1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 51
I think i see a shadow but im not sure. Do you see anything irl? I think those tests arent very sensitive, do you have another kind you could try?

Sorry I don't see anything. You won't have to tweek a true bfp, your never out until AF arrives! I would try again tomorrow. Good luck

I don't think I see anything sorry but good luck :)

I know I shouldn't have but I took this at 1 or 2 hrs after. :dohh:

Attachments

• 2017-02-03 13.15.55.jpg
    2017-02-03 13.15.55.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 49
I know some people say you don't have to tweak things for a true BFP but in my case that's not true. It's hard to get pictures of faints and not everyone can see lines due to whatever device they're using and the quality of the photo lowers after uploading it to this site.

I don't know if what I'm seeing is a positive or evap but there's definitely a line there.

I tried darkening the photo a little, maybe more people can see it there.
Hopefully it gets darker for you :)

Attachments

• Darkened edit.jpg
    Darkened edit.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 31
Well I couldn't resist. I had to get a frer. :happydance:

Attachments

• 2017-02-03 18.12.20.jpg
    2017-02-03 18.12.20.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 39
I'm pleased you got another test, was about to say I can see something faint on your first and second photos! Congratulations:)

I'm pleased you got another test, was about to say I can see something faint on your first and second photos! Congratulations:)

Thank you! I really thought I was out this month! I'm 13dpo and I have been testing since 8dpo! :haha: And really I felt like af was going to come early!

I felt af would happen the day we found out we were expecting, was the only symptom I had at the time :)

I'm sorry but I still don't see a positive test.

Maybe it's the computer/phone you're using? Because you couldn't see mine either until I took better pictures even though it was the same test.

There's for sure a line when I look, don't even have to squint lol

Not sure I looked at them on my phone and my desktop weird cause I see it in the last picture 🙂Congratulations

I'm sorry but I still don't see a positive test.

Maybe it's the computer/phone you're using? Because you couldn't see mine either until I took better pictures even though it was the same test.

There's for sure a line when I look, don't even have to squint lol

I saw yours on page 2 of your test but yes the first frer you posted I could not. I am so happy you ladies got bfp'. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"