Any tweakers out there?

me222

Reaction score
I think I see a second line. Anyone able to tweak for me, please??
Been lttc for almost 6 years. Praying if this is a bfp that it'll stick (we had a miscarriage after hsg last year).

Attachments

• IMAG0467.jpg
    IMAG0467.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0466.jpg
    IMAG0466.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 103
I see that without tweaking. Hope it gets darker for you x

I can see that clear as day!! How many dpo are you. Hope it gets darker x

I see it as well retest in a few days to make sure it gets darker what dpo are u

Inverted. I can see it on your original photos and the invert :)

Attachments

• IMG_5146.jpg
    IMG_5146.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 48
Thanks all of you. I'm 11dpo, not due for af until Feb 1St (next Wed in Australia). Been feeling crazily fatigued for over a week now. Praying n hoping line gets darker.
Used a clear blue Dig yesterday which stated "not pregnant." Too early for a digital?

Honey that doesn't need a tweak!!!! Clear as day!!! Congratulations!!! Yesssss too early for digital IMO!!! I didn't get positive digitals until a couple days after a solid line and even then they kept wavering between "pregnant" and "not pregnant" - it was stressful! But DD is 3 so all worth it!!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!

Aww thank you.I'm way too scared to think I'm pregnant yet. Not even passed my af due date. Only want to tell husband when/if lines are darker. What did you do bout digis giving you mixed results? Did they finally all point to positive?

Aww thank you.I'm way too scared to think I'm pregnant yet. Not even passed my af due date. Only want to tell husband when/if lines are darker. What did you do bout digis giving you mixed results? Did they finally all point to positive?

Think you're asking this to me but I'm bad at deciphering the thread changes!!! So if not just disgard this :haha:

Haha ahhh I was AWFUL!!!! even when i was certain it was BFP - I still didn't tell my husband :dohh: I knew he would want to know more than anyone (and would be thrilled!!!!) but I'm just a control freak and could not bring myself to tell him until ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN (read: digitals that spelled out PREGNANT - repeatedly lol)! My friends - whom I had texted every single shade of a line to - kept harping on me to tell him.

So yes I think after 6 early digitals that were varying - I waited until the day my period was due and took the last Digi in the afternoon. I had taken a FRER and Walmart cheapie that morning and they were BLAZING positive.

That was that! It said pregnant and I felt like crap with the hormones kicking in!! Men like seeing "PREGNANT" on the window :)

I'm excited for you!!! Think you have your own BFP - a nice strong blazing one - coming up soon!! Looking good so far!

Think you're asking this to me but I'm bad at deciphering the thread changes!!! So if not just disgard this :haha:

Haha ahhh I was AWFUL!!!! even when i was certain it was BFP - I still didn't tell my husband :dohh: I knew he would want to know more than anyone (and would be thrilled!!!!) but I'm just a control freak and could not bring myself to tell him until ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN (read: digitals that spelled out PREGNANT - repeatedly lol)! My friends - whom I had texted every single shade of a line to - kept harping on me to tell him.

So yes I think after 6 early digitals that were varying - I waited until the day my period was due and took the last Digi in the afternoon. I had taken a FRER and Walmart cheapie that morning and they were BLAZING positive.

That was that! It said pregnant and I felt like crap with the hormones kicking in!! Men like seeing "PREGNANT" on the window :)

I'm excited for you!!! Think you have your own BFP - a nice strong blazing one - coming up soon!! Looking good so far!

Yes-was asking you, Bella. Thank you:). I kind of want to tell husband, but am so afraid of a chemical again. I just did another frer. What do you think of attached? It looks bit more pink to me than this morning.

Attachments

• IMAG0472.jpg
    IMAG0472.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 60
I think that looks a little darker than before, looks good to me! I think it's probably a little too early for a digital, perhaps after a few more days?

Looks great!!!!!!! Yay!! definitely darker!!!! But yeah I agree with above - I'd wait a few days before digital just to be sure you'll see "pregnant" :)

Thanks ladies. Will keep you posted. Woke up close to 5am feeling nauseous. Have no tests left so just waiting.

So went to shops and bought 6 FRER. Attached is one I just took- took photo 3 times. Doesn't seem any darker to me,:( but have read hcg doubles more every other day? I was reading that some people never get a dark line and still have a good pregnancy. What's everyone else's experiences?

Attachments

• IMAG0479.jpg
    IMAG0479.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG0478.jpg
    IMAG0478.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0477.jpg
    IMAG0477.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 30
Yep definitely wait at least a day between testing - try to test at the same time each day (hahaha I never could do either - I neurotically tested a zillion times a day) and yes hcg does typically double every 48 hours so try tomorrow!! I still see a line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"