Any tweakers out there?

Tested again this morning. Lines is getting darker :)!!! But still concerned af will come..eek! Told dh a couple of days ago 'cause figured its better in case something does go wrong.

Attachments

• IMAG0480.jpg
    IMAG0480.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 57
Now that is a :bfp: Congratulations!!!!

I am also ltttc for almost 6 years. This gives me hope <3

Still pregnant. So worried af will show next Wednesday though. The bottom test is one I just took. Line seems fatter. Praying baby stays. I don't think dh and I will relax til after af due date.

Attachments

• IMAG0481.jpg
    IMAG0481.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 34
OH great tests congrats! After 6 years you deserve this! Keep us updated! :happydance:

Thank you. Has been a very long journey. Still concerned though.

For those of you who have gotten a bfp before af was due-how did you cope ? Were you worried? I went to our Naturopath yesterday and he's given me supplements to help the pregnancy and wants me to get some blood tests on Mon so seeing Dr Monday to get those tests.

It is nerve wracking waiting for your period to show up! I'm now in the same postition again... Period would have been due on the 2nd. But I got quite a dark link yesterday, even I was shocked :haha:
Crossing fingers for both of us! Xx

Congrats that's a definite bfp!i always got my positives like 5 days before af was due and she never showed ;) I used to worry too but my dr explained that when a period starts after a positive test that the lines don't get darker they either remain the same or get lighter. The fact that they are getting darker each day is proof that u won't have a chemical so don't even worry! Say bye bye to af for the next 9 months!!! Xxx

Congrats that's a definite bfp!i always got my positives like 5 days before af was due and she never showed ;) I used to worry too but my dr explained that when a period starts after a positive test that the lines don't get darker they either remain the same or get lighter. The fact that they are getting darker each day is proof that u won't have a chemical so don't even worry! Say bye bye to af for the next 9 months!!! Xxx[/QUOTE
Laila-thank you. My period due date is this Wednesday .I'm very concerned because of the CP we had last year in July. Plus we've been lttc for almost 6 Years, so aren't really celebrating until after this week.

We don't want to get our hopes up too much. In some ways I wish I waited to test, but Naturopath did ask last week whether I could be pregnant after I told him how tired I am. I shrugged it off at the time...but went to get a pt that day just in case and that afternoon-had a faint positive. But, it's hopefully a good thing I tested early so I could get some supplements to help.

This morning I freaked-went to bathroom and when I wiped, there was bit of blood. I worked out though it wasn't from where I thought it was from, but was coming from a batholin cyst. Was just some drops, but worried me :(. Batholin cyst must've appeared overnight...will look up if this is normal in early pregnancy. Anyone know? I used to get them when I had too much sugar and caffeine. I don't have caffeine now. Could be from too much sitting or dehydrated?
Attached is today's's bfp.

Attachments

• IMAG0484.jpg
    IMAG0484.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member