Any tweakers out there?

Congratulations on your most recent test!
I had a quick read about bartholins cyst and it doesn't seem to relate to pregnancy in any way. However, if you think the blood may be from that it's probably a good idea to see a doctor about it as they can sometimes become infected. They can apparently be caused by the bacteria e.coli, which is also usually responsible for UTIs, although I don't know if it would be the same strain, but thought it may be worth mentioning in case you have any symptoms x

Thanks happycupcake - I'm fine now, thankfully. It drained naturally.
Tested this morning and now the test line is darker than the control! I head to the Dr this morning and will ask him to tick "urgent" for my blood test orders so I receive results quickly. Praying he'll agree...'cause if I need progesterone to sustain this pregnancy, I'll need to do so asap. Going to feel weird going to him because I just saw him a bit over a week ago to get a referral to see a gynaecologist for infertility..

Attachments

• IMAG0485.jpg
    IMAG0485.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Period was meant to be due tomorrow. Praying all will be fine. Have run out of pts. But temp still high and been feeling nauseous. Dr said he'll call in a week as one of my tests will take awhile for results. But I'm wondering bout calling tomorrow to see if progesterone and hcg results are back. I don't think he realises how urgent this is in case I need to take progesterone to prevent miscarriage. I don't think he deals with many couples who have gone through loss and infertility.
Ordered tests in mail last week-hoping they arrive soon.

It sounds as though you need to reiterate the importance of this to your doctor. If there's any reason why you may mc and it could be prevented, then they must act asap! I think I would be on the phone to them, and don't worry about feeling like you are pestering because you aren't, you are simply doing what anyone would do in a situation similar.
Your test is fab though, so far so good! Clearly someone is doing their best to stick around, dragging the dye away from the control like that! :)

Doctor's receptionist called this morning requesting I do a follow-up appointment in regards to my blood test results. The soonest they have for today is a bit after midday. In the meantime, I'm freaking out. What if my hcg is low and states I'm not pregnant or soon to miscarry??? All I can do is wait for this appointment. I wish they could tell me over the phone whether things are well or not. I bought a couple more pts yesterday-still bfps. But today is the day af would've been due and this can be a critical time according to my naturopath. Just want this week over and all to be well.

It is well so far:). Dr said levels are fantastic. Just need to get vit d up. Thank you.

OH that's great! Nearly everyone is low on Vit D so completely normal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->