Any witches?

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
I wouldn't really place this as paranormal but I dont know where else to put it?

Any other white witches here? :flower:

I'm not, but I have developed a serious interest in Wicca. I have tons of book on it and am trying to learn on my own, but it's not as easy as I thought!

Hi, I am still learning too :) Its so interesting but yes very confusing and hard to take everything in. what books do you have xx

I have:

The Spiral Dance (can't remember the author)

Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham

And a book by Silver Ravenwolfe...can't remember the name I wanna say Guide for the Solitary Witch or something along those lines. It's a HUGE book!

I'm Wiccan. Have been since I was about 13. :)

I am sort of, got my first book at 12, 8 year ago, and also bought another book specially for love :blush: when i was 15, didnt do a spell from it though untill 2 and half years ago i was quite lonely at that point in my life and wanted to find someone, and couple of weeks after i had done this spell, i met my partner. If me and oh were to split one day id never do another spell :flower:

Pagen and proud No coven home lead since I was a child,
I love it Always have never clamed to be a witch but I do practise herbal remedies and I believe they work
so I'm going to continue with it I have a over grown garden and love it full of bits and bobs
Starting a group up on here so come join me

I used to be really into Wicca when I was a teenager but am not practising now, mainly because of the stick I got from other people. When me and my OH had been together for about 2 years I tried taking it up again but he just made me feel like a bit of a div for 'believing in that stuff' :| we ended up having a massive row about it and in the end I decided it wasn't worth losing him over, although in the end he came round to the idea, I didn't want to try again. He's very literal minded and unless something has been proven he thinks it's ridiculous but he does accept that I believe different he wont talk to me about it any more.

I do still have all my stuff, my favourite thing ever has to be my cast iron cauldron which is on display in my kitchen ;) , but most of it is in the cupboard. OH doesn't seem to mind so much when he's ill and I whip him up a herbal tea though :haha: xxx

I have:

And a book by Silver Ravenwolfe...can't remember the name I wanna say Guide for the Solitary Witch or something along those lines. It's a HUGE book!

Stick with it, that is the best book I've ever found :) xxx

ive always been interested in wicca but never knew where to learn as no one i know belives!! I will have to have a look for those books xxx

im very interested in wicca. i have quite a few books about it as well

I'm still shy about talking about it kind of, but I have been practicing for 8 years now. My OH is very accepting even if he doesn't share my views. He knows that there are certain times where I need the room to myself, lol.
There is ALWAYS new stuff to learn! Anyone interested in learning about this, just know that you will always learn new things as you progress further into it. :) Don't feel intimidated. If you have questions, I would love to help. :)

I have:

I have the same book by cunningham and a book by silver ravenwolfe I am also taking classes starting in January or February at the pagan online campus.I took them once before and my OH didnt like it very much so I quit now I am going to go back at it for myself. I refuse to give up this time. I am very excited to get started!!

Hello,

I have been interested for nearly 15 years, I don't actively practice, but I do believe and always want to learn more, however modern life always seems to take over! :-( So I dont get the time I need to study.

A word of warning, please throughly check any herbs, incense and oils you use when pregnant as a few can cause damage to the baby. I will look out the link to a good site and post later!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->