Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

Hi ladies,

Korink - I saw you on another thread 4dpo progesterone and that you got your bloods done. When will you get the results? Your chart is looking good especially today's implantation dip!!! Everything crossed.

Babyd - Has your chip thingy arrived yet and how have you been getting on with your stick/lines. Are you still getting highs?

I am aching all over from the DIY yesterday, I found muscles in my bottom I didn't know existed!

I just wanted to say how much your support has been to me and to wish you both a Happy New Year and looking forward to all our 2012 babies!!

Hi ladies,

Korink - I saw you on another thread 4dpo progesterone and that you got your bloods done. When will you get the results? Your chart is looking good especially today's implantation dip!!! Everything crossed.

Babyd - Has your chip thingy arrived yet and how have you been getting on with your stick/lines. Are you still getting highs?

I am aching all over from the DIY yesterday, I found muscles in my bottom I didn't know existed!

I just wanted to say how much your support has been to me and to wish you both a Happy New Year and looking forward to all our 2012 babies!!

Thanks for the encouragement hun-my temps are better than last month but that could maybe be Cuz of the clomid? I hope Ill get the results back on Tuesday but who knows with the holiday.
What's DIY?
Hope you're staying strong Hun, I think of you often

Pink, they won't send me a chip until next month IF i have all highs again with no peak. So i gotta play the waiting game. yuck! how are you doing? I agree with kels, whats a DIY?

Kels i got another high today, WTF! lol. oh well it's expected now i guess. i can't wait for the 3rd to get here. i wanna test so so so bad.

I hear you on wanting to test-this week will go by so slow, its the worst! Not celebrating for New Years? Just in case this is our cycle we're staying in. I think I'd be getting rocked if I had AF just to give 2011 a big Effff YOU!!!

LOL this IS OUR cycle! ;) Last night me and the OH just ate a bunch of food, watched Dick Clark's Rockin Eve and drank a little. Well, he drank a lot. I didn't over do it or anything. I didn't even feel anything from what i did drink. 2 more days until testing. I hope my 10miU will pick it up that early. It's like at first i 'felt' like this was my month but now i just feel like it's not. I guess i'm preparing myself for the let down. Oh, and of course i got another HIGH today on the monitor. CD9 - 27.

Happy New Years loves!! xoxoxo

I was watching dick clark too!!!! Although I was playing on the computer so I didn't see a lot of it.
I am so disappointed that you got all highs this month! I've googled it and I've seen other stories where women say the month they got pregnant they weren't even sure they OV'd cuz they never got a peak!! So woohoo!!
sooo glad 2011 is done, it was such a long year of sadness and frustration and impatience.....PLEASE, 2012 bring us blessings!!!!

DIY - do it yourself! We are doing up the living room, new skirting, painting etc.

Babdyd - I hope they reimburse you the cost of the sticks. That's a lot of highs.

Looking forward to you both testing!! I am sure this year will be good for us, I just know it!!

Kels - I know the wait is hard but it's nearly Tuesday soon. I don't know much about progesterone levels, does clomid increase progest levels also?

AFM - I was a bit naughty this moring. OH was feeling frisky so I let him despite the fact the fact I may ov within 2 days. I can't imagine anything will come of it but if it does then so be it, if not I'll carry on with the blood tests at the end of Jan. We are still planning to go away skiing on the 14th (my birthday -boo really don't want to get any older) but I've realised whatever will be will be. I am due AF about then but if not I'll have to be extra careful on the slopes but like I said I don't think the latter option will be necessary.

omg Pink sorry I didn't see your response till now!
I don't think Clomid does much with Progesterone, but by testing my Progesterone levels they can tell how well I ovulated (or didn't). I still have not heard anything about the results...which maybe with the holidays they're behind. I guess I'm just being patient because it doesn't really make a difference one way or another about this cycle. If my level is low I think they put me on a higher level next month.
I hope your bout of nautiness with hubby turns into a BFP!!!! :) How's your cycle going, hopefully it's back on track right away for you.

PINK!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!! I see you're 6DPO and your temps are looking GREAT!!!! FX'D FOR YOU THIS MONTH HUN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->