• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any younger ones wtt ??

loulabell

Reaction score
I'm 20 in May, and I'm wondering if there are any other young ladies on this site... Feeling abit lonely xxx

I'm not quite as young as you I'm 22! Starting TTC in May :)

Haha I don't feel like I'm nineteen at all I had to grow up very quickly quiet young, I'm not starting ttc until 2015ish, just feeling abit lonely at the mo all my friends have gone to college or our busy with there family's and me and a close friend just fell out ... With my partner staying at base for the weekend it's not helped xxx

Hi, im Rachel and ive just turned 23. I already have a LO who is 19mo and we are planning to ttc number 2 early 2015. Always here if you need someone to talk to xxx

Hi. :flower: I'm Terah and I'm 22. I'm WTT for my fourth and will be 23 when I get to TTC. I know what you mean about feeling lonely, but hang in there. The lovely ladies here are always around to chat. :)

Hello!
I'm a few years older - 22. I would like to start ttc sooner, due to health problems but my partner isn't ready so probably won't start ttc until around 2016! impatient is not the word, haha!

Hello :wave:

I'm 23 (24 this year, does that count as young?) and I'm currently WTT for #2, we're thinking April/May time.

I totally get how you feel lonely, but trust me, you're not alone :hugs:

I'm 24 and wtt have been married for 3 years. But since we got married so young we knew would wait longer to have a baby. We are planning to try in a few years when my husband gets his degree. By then we will be married around 5 years and will be 27.

I have no issue with people having babies young but they need to be married, and financially stable and not be using welfare if they are going to plan a baby. They need to have a way to support and take care of a baby before bringing one into the world. At 24 we are just now getting there and are still not there all the way. We have a house, 2 vehicles, good jobs, and health insurance so if we had a woopsie we would be ok. But I would like to have more money saved and have my husband done with his degree before we start TTC.

I'm 24 and wtt have been married for 3 years. But since we got married so young we knew would wait longer to have a baby. We are planning to try in a few years when my husband gets his degree. By then we will be married around 5 years and will be 27.

I have no issue with people having babies young but they need to be married, and financially stable and not be using welfare if they are going to plan a baby. They need to have a way to support and take care of a baby before bringing one into the world. At 24 we are just now getting there and are still not there all the way. We have a house, 2 vehicles, good jobs, and health insurance so if we had a woopsie we would be ok. But I would like to have more money saved and have my husband done with his degree before we start TTC.

The bold. Not true. I had a baby without being married

Omg, it's happening. I'm 25 in a month. So I don't think I qualify as "young" anymore! I feel like my 21st was just yesterday having my first legal margarita. :cry: I hope I can join you despite this! lol

WTT for #1 in early 2015. Married 1 year to DH who is 29 this year :haha: He's ready NOW. I'm ready NOW. Parents are ready NOW. But we HAVE to wait until 2015 for my new job. I hate waiting.

Why MUST they be married? That is a bit of a sweeping statement!
I personally want to wait until I am married, but would never impose this view on anyone else! I fell pregnant about six weeks after meeting my boyfriend, people judged me for this despite the fact that we were using contraception, and so many people judged me because we weren't married. Not nice.

Omg, it's happening. I'm 25 in a month. So I don't think I qualify as "young" anymore! I feel like my 21st was just yesterday having my first legal margarita. :cry: I hope I can join you despite this! lol

WTT for #1 in early 2015. Married 1 year to DH who is 29 this year :haha: He's ready NOW. I'm ready NOW. Parents are ready NOW. But we HAVE to wait until 2015 for my new job. I hate waiting.

Glad theres another "nearly 25" here - I've wanted to post here all day but thought I was too old :cry:

I'm nearly 25 too. OH is 25 and we get married in May - TTC ASAP after that preferably!

Ps. I am 25 in March and was nervous about not being young enough, despite the fact I feel and look about 12 ...

I hear you Loeylo... I get that I look about 20 a lot. So there, age is just a number, right! haha.

I can rarely get away with buying a bottle of wine in with a massive food shop without ID. The drinking age is 18 where I live. Then I get questioned about my ID as people think it is fake. I usually end up having to show them my employment badge as I am a teacher and it would be impossible to be a teacher before 18. My older pupils can buy booze easier than I can! I also got sent for a detention slip for not having my uniform on during one of my placements, haha!

Hi :flower:

I'm a teeny bit older than all of you at 32 :)blush:) but just wanted to comment on this post.

Being married or unmarried has absolutely no bearing on a person's ability to be a great parent. My mother was young and unmarried when she had me but she did a fantastic job by herself in raising me. Also, my cousin was 21 when she had her daughter. The pregnancy wasn't planned and she isn't married to her boyfriend but she is doing brilliantly, recently graduating from university.

Everybody's circumstances are different so people shouldn't be too quick to judge.

I can rarely get away with buying a bottle of wine in with a massive food shop without ID. The drinking age is 18 where I live. Then I get questioned about my ID as people think it is fake. I usually end up having to show them my employment badge as I am a teacher and it would be impossible to be a teacher before 18. My older pupils can buy booze easier than I can! I also got sent for a detention slip for not having my uniform on during one of my placements, haha!

I'm 23 and never get asked for ID! I wish that I did so I felt a bit younger. I obviously look old lol! Your lucky, you obviously have a look of youth about you and that's never a bad thing in my opinion :) :thumbup: xx

I am 23. Waiting to try, even though we have been married for almost 2.5 years already. It's getting hard. I can't imagine the ladies who have been waiting years or the ones that are LTTTC.

Hey

I'm 22 we are WTT until summer 2015. That's if all we have planned works out. I came on here for similar reasons I don't want to be baby obsessed to my friends who are young and not thinking about babies yet and my best friend is pregnant just now so has made me extra broody I need a release :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"