any1 else get cramps at 12 weeks

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
hey every1 omg im lyin in bed now and these cramos are quite bad, no bleeding or anything, not had cramps like this since the very early weeks im a bit scared :( xx

You dont have to be fully dehydrated to get bad cramps hun. Considering you are pregnant with twins and preterm labour can happen easier then singletons I suggest drinking 8 glasses of water (room temperature) laying down for awhile on youre left side. pregnancy cramps should not be horrible. I had them the other day and they were actually contractions. Are they constant or every few mins? If the water doesnt work then call the hospital. I hope all is ok Hugs

Hi hun,
I was reading over my old pregnancy diaries the other week and in all of them at between 11 and 14 weeks at some point ive written that my old cramps have come back really badly and i hope alls ok....so id think going from that it may be normal xxxxxxxx

Im 12 weeks and havent got any cramps, If they get unberable then Id go to the doctors hun. Could be trapped wind you never know
Hope ur better soon
Xxx

they arent horrible asin hurting me but they are asif i am gonna get a period and i aint felt this for weeks! they have calmed down a bit now hehe x

Hi emzlouise,

I had really bad cramps yesterday, like I get with my period. I had just been out for a meal and ate quite alot, so I thought it may be trapped wind, so went to the loo and (sorry TMI)... but did a number 2 and my cramps completely went away.

Hope your feeling better ;) xxx

Youve seen my post hun about getting cramps and they were nothing to worry about and they said it was just everyday aches so try not to worry hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->