Any1 else LO do this??

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
Connah sleeps very well in his cot and straigh through the night...now i dont sleep much due to anxiety and i listen to him alot of the time.

I don here movements or anything,just steady breathing.

But when i go in to get him in the AM,..he has managed to pull the cot bumpers from down the sides of the cot(they have had to come off as i dont want accidents)...he has turned either onto his belly with his head at the bottom of the cot or still on his back but with half his gro bag/feet sticking out of the bars...he has taken his scratch mittens off and they are usually across the room...and when i unzip his bag his feet have escaped from his sleepsuit!:wacko::dohh:

I cant understand how he is doing it cos im up most of the night and i hear nothing:wacko:

Any1 elses LO as loopy as Connah???
xxx

yep lily is always laid across instead of longways and out of her sleepsuit on her tummy too :rofl:

my little guy will either be lying on an angle when I find him in the morning or right next to the bars of the crib with an arm sticking out.

Aww haha. I don't have this since I co-sleep but that is seriously the cutest thing. :haha: He's your little escape artist, escaping from his clothes at night.

my LO was right next to me on my bed the other day as i was sleepy and he was wide awake and i closed my eyes for a bit and he had taken his trousers off, i put them back on close my eyes again and they were back off!. its amusing!

Hahaha I reckon he's getting up in the middle of the night once you are asleep and walking across the room and putting his scratch mits there just to confuse and amuse you. Lol.

Hahaha I reckon he's getting up in the middle of the night once you are asleep and walking across the room and putting his scratch mits there just to confuse and amuse you. Lol.

This made me LOL. :rofl:

I thought it was just Earl who liked to 'travel' in the night! lol

I've had to cover the side of the cot as he was turning and ending up with his head hitting the sides. He's only small and I was so scared of him hurting his head!

If he's doing this now, what on earth is he going to be like when he's connah's age?

Aww haha. I don't have this since I co-sleep but that is seriously the cutest thing. :haha: He's your little escape artist, escaping from his clothes at night.

I know its sooo cute! Gotta love them when they do stuff like that though:haha:

my LO was right next to me on my bed the other day as i was sleepy and he was wide awake and i closed my eyes for a bit and he had taken his trousers off, i put them back on close my eyes again and they were back off!. its amusing!

LOL:haha:

probably!:haha:

I thought it was just Earl who liked to 'travel' in the night! lol

I've had to cover the side of the cot as he was turning and ending up with his head hitting the sides. He's only small and I was so scared of him hurting his head!

If he's doing this now, what on earth is he going to be like when he's connah's age?

Well Connah only started doing this last month and by then he was too tall for the width of the cot so now he only gets so far round and then he gets stuck:dohh:LOL

Its so funny though:haha:xxx

My Lo has just started rolling over so i wake up several times a night to find him squirming on his tummy! He also turns completely around so his head is facing the other way and gets his feet and arms stuck down the side of the mattress!!I just don't know how he does it, but he's always got a cheeky smile on his face!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->