ANY1 ELSE ON OR AROUND, CD4? new cycle.. 4 new life!! praying for my miracle!

D

dmestiza

I am currently on CD4 and i am soo excited and lets say impatient to start trying to conceive again this cycle, as i am currently TTC baby #1 with my husband of 6 years... I only started trying to TTC & i was sooo upset when AF showed up a few days ago!!
I just purchased a CLEARBLUE FERTILITY MONITOR of ebay... and i will be using it this cycle! Hopefully it can track my ovulation ---> koz i do have PCOS/ irregular cycyles!
Any other ladies on or around CD4? What are you doing this cycle for ttc/ and whats ur story?? i would love to hear from other ladies about there situations at the moment!!
Praying that we will all get our BFP'S this cycle ♥ :thumbup:

THANKS FOR READING xoxoxo

I'm on cd4 :)
I have two kiddos already that were extremely easy to conceive but we have been TTC on and off for over a year now with no luck. I finally bought opks and will start testing those in the next day or two. With my previous losses I still get nervous but I'm ready to start my journey to have our last baby! I'd love to be ttc buddies and hopefully bump buddies!

thanks for your reply Luv!! yes lets be TTC buddies and keep each other posted on updates! hoping for your bfp this cycle... as well as my bfp! i will add you on my friends list after i post this, so we can both check on each others updates. thats good that u will be using opk's, im gonna use a CLEARBLUE fertility monitor this cycle/ im waiting for it to arrive in the mail koz i ordered it online... and once my bleeding/period stops... i will busy DTD with my husband every 2-3 days :) **praying for our miracles this cycle** gluck xxx

I'm CD 4 today :) mirena removed on 21/04 and CD 1 was 23/04 :)

join us chezz!!! and keep us updated/posted on how u go this cycle!! i have only been trying for 1 month, so im on too my 2nd month of trying to conceive my first baby... do u have any tips u can share?? hehehe thanks for your comment!! sending u lots of baby dust & hoping/wishing/praying for all of us to get our bfp's!!! xoxoxo

This is 2nd time we've tried for #2 first time was unsuccessful after 7 months of trying. Our first was a surprise so I have no tips lol. This is first month trying since we had a 6 month break from ttc

Little behind on cd2. I've only just started ttc #2 too and was so upset when my period come as I conceived my little first month trying. I would have preferred to have a closer age gap she is 17 months today but this is only my second period since her birth x

Well Hi ladies , I'm a little behind but I'm cd 1 ( :cry:) DH and I have been ttc #2 for about a year with a miscarriage back in September. DS was conceived our first month trying so I guess baby #2 is making us work for him/her.

Jodielois, ttc_Mera, Chezzz:

heya girls, thanks for all your replys :) i just cant wait to start trying again this cycle/ once AF goes away/ my period is quite heavy at the moment even though i am already on CD6 & im hoping it will start to settle soon... and it is soo hard when any women is trying for a baby and AF shows, but we all need to stay strong & positive!! Do any if you know if a sperm analysis just needs to be done once in a lifetime for a man... my husband had his done a few years ago and our gp said his sperm is 93% as in all excellent, but i cant seem to find any answers for this question in google lol!!?!?!? xoxoxo hope u all are doing well xoxox

I'm not officially TTC yet but I'm CD 4 today! Baby dust to you guys!

Can I join :) Mirena removed Monday first bleed wed so cycle day 3 if this is my actual period and not withdrawal bleed.
I'm ntnp atm too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->