any1 had a chemical can u help?

skyraaa

Reaction score
dont really know where 2 put this, i found out i was pregnant then 4days later i started bleeding this was sat eve and by monday eve it had stopped has any1 else had a early miscariage that can advice me on how long they bled for 2days seems very short? x

I had a very large amount of bleeding... I was 4W4D when I started bleeding and it was one of the worst periods I have ever had. If you've had light/short bleeding, I would go see a doc asap to see if its just a threatened miscarriage or if the pregnancy is no longer viable. Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

I mc at 5 weeks and it was really heavy, painful and lasted over a week (im usually 5 days max)
Some women do bleed and have a healthy pregnancy so fx for you that its ok. X

I had one back in June. It was just like a period for me though but a bit more heavier and a little more painful. :nope:

I had a few...its a bit heavier and more painfull than a normal period.
Try a hpt and see if it's still positive....

thank u all for ur help done a hpt and its a bfn thought bleeding had stopped this morning but now its come bk bleeding lots ooh well think id rather it all come now then light and knowing my luck i wud hav another af mid cycle xx

my chemicals have been like a normal period. not much pain and normal bleeding. My m/c's (where I was further along) were painful and more bleeding.
sorry that it didn't stick this time.

Yeah, I think I've had two chemicals now. The first was last year. Went to the doc (had an appointment set up already anyway) because I wanted to know what was going on. Got a blood test which showed HCG levels were low. That one was painful, gross and long-lasting. Just under 2 weeks.

Now, this week, I'm pretty sure I just had another. Got BFP on Friday afternoon using an internet cheapie, so I was going to test with a "good" test the next morning. Instead, I got my period. Or so I thought. It was slightly more painful than usual but I was WAY more emotional than usual (and had been for about a week). It has been going for 4 days so far, but it hasn't been as gross as last time. The only reason besides the test that I think this is a chemical is how crazy emotional I've been. That's probably not great proof.

Oh well. Anyway, I'm not going to the doc this time because it seems to be tapering off and I'm fine. I just want to get back in the saddle and keep trying!

Sticky baby dust to you!

Yeah, I think I've had two chemicals now. The first was last year. Went to the doc (had an appointment set up already anyway) because I wanted to know what was going on. Got a blood test which showed HCG levels were low. That one was painful, gross and long-lasting. Just under 2 weeks.

Now, this week, I'm pretty sure I just had another. Got BFP on Friday afternoon using an internet cheapie, so I was going to test with a "good" test the next morning. Instead, I got my period. Or so I thought. It was slightly more painful than usual but I was WAY more emotional than usual (and had been for about a week). It has been going for 4 days so far, but it hasn't been as gross as last time. The only reason besides the test that I think this is a chemical is how crazy emotional I've been. That's probably not great proof.

Oh well. Anyway, I'm not going to the doc this time because it seems to be tapering off and I'm fine. I just want to get back in the saddle and keep trying!

Sticky baby dust to you!

sorry 4 ur losses hun this is why from now on no way am i testing early defo gonna leave it until 1-2weeks after af is due
me 2 best thing is geting bk in the saddle but defo taking it easy this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->