Any1 having 1st pregnancy and 4 weeks pregnant???

Julz123

Reaction score
Anyone out there 4 weeks pregnant too and its your first!?!

All feels very scary and strange and not real!!!

Anyone want to be me bump buddy?

xxxxxx

I'm 4weeks :wave:

I'm really scared and it's my first. Ive had spotting since Saturday which worries me :(
Midwife has arranged a scan for December 20th @ 6 weeks.

Xxx

Congratulations to all of you!
I hope everything goes well!

Hi girls!

Congratulations to you!!!!! :thumbup:

Yeah im 4 weeks today. Only found out yesterday! Mental!!!!!!!!!

Try to not to worry too much about the spotting think it is really common.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flower:

I am 4 weeks and it doesnt seem real either!! I still cant stop testing.. xx

Hi all!

Well lets all keep in touch and go through this together!

Im 26 and from Essex, England, got married in May this year. Been with my Hubby for 10 years and we lived in our little house for 3 years and have 2 cats which i treat like babies! lol

Came off the pill in July. Was being good and "pulling out" (gross hate that term!lol) as wanted a couple of natural periods ans that and then this month was the first month we proper went for it and its happened! Cant believe it!:happydance:

How you all currently feeling?!?!

My stomach just feels all tight like i done 1000 sit ups! And feel so bloated! I look 3 months pregnant!! :haha:

And of course sore tender boobs and nipples feel like they been stung by a big fat wasp!!:haha:

Congratulations again everyone! Lets hope we all make it to that 12 week mark! Fingers crossed for us all! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!!! Im 4wks 4days apparently! still cant believe it tho and i dont feel any different!! Just a few period like cramps!!

I'm 5 weeks 1 day with my 1st. Think I took 5 tests during the week that I found out - couldn't believe it! So hoping that everything goes ok.

Hi

I'm 26 from Swansea in Wales. Got married June this year. Had my implant removed at the end of June. Been TTC ever since.
Was diagnosed with PCOS 6 years ago after not having a period for 6months.
This was my first cycle taking Soy Isoflavones which worked :)

DH and I are over the moon!
Trying not to stress about the spotting. Will feel better after my scan and am told everything is ok!

Boobs are sore, bad back and abdomen feels full. Had a headache last two days.

xxx

oh ok...I'll introduce myself too then :p
I am Tina. 20years old and from Northern Ireland.
Been with OH for 2 years, lived together 1.
We been ttc since November '09..although did have a mc in April at 6 weeks.

OH and I are very happy and just hoping it sticks this time! :)

I have been having v sensitive boobs, always hungry, peeing more, going to bed v early, crying for no reason, dull back and leg pain and on/off cramping!

x

How r u all feeling?

My spotting has only been brown today. No pink or red so far.

My boobs are tender to the touch but not unbearable. Ive been weeing more often today but not much comes out. Everyone else weeing often but not much?

xxx

Hi ladies, so pleased to find you all!! Got married too this year, on 5th June! First month ttc, tested yesterday and got a BFP! Think I must be about 4W 3D. Have felt rubbish today, very tired, light headed and cramps. This evening I noticed that I've got some brown spotting, have been having cramps on and off all week ... not going to lie I'm a bit worried. Going to the docs tomorrow. I've stupidly looked at loads of pages on the Internet about what it might be, doesn't help me!! Please can someone put my mind at rest? Will pray for a H&H 9mths for us all xx

Hi Banana.

I also got married June 5th this year and I'm about 4w4days.
I've been having spotting since Saturday mostly brown but pink and red sometime. Not heavy and no clots. I don't have any cramping either.
When I told the midwife about the spotting she booked me a scan right away. Will be having it on the 20th of December at around 6weeks.
Hoping everything is ok!!!

I hope everything will be ok with you too! The spotting is worrying but lots of ladies have reassured me it's also normal. Trying to stay positive!!!!

xxx

What a great day to get married! Thanks for replying, does help ease my mind. I had red and brown spotting for just one day on Friday (11dpo), I put that down to implantation bleeding but who knows. Going to the doc for the first time tomorrow morning and very excited! Still hasn't sunk in, keep looking at my BFP's!! Positive thoughts now :thumbup:xx

Hi everyone! I'm 4 weeks and 4 days with my frist! Congrats to all of you! Does anyone have bad congestion? I have to blow my nose every 10 minutes and my throat has been raw and sore ever since Sunday. My nurse said I could take sudafed...but i'm scared.

**YAY wishing happy and healthy pregnancies to all of you!**

Hi everyone,
I am also 4 weeks now and have been trying since I had my implant removed in August. I used Soy the last two cycles, and it worked for me too!

How are we all feeling..?

The headaches are starting with me since yesterday morning! :(, peeing lots still, boobs are very hard and soooo sensitive, stomach feels v hard, bowel movements have changed :/, tired again by lunch time!! and thats it really...

x

I feel awful!! I've come down with a bug - think it's bronchitis. Can't stop coughing. :(

Beth_welshy - I'm weeing lots too and sometimes it's not lots, but keep an eye on it - it could be a UTI. Try drinking lots of cranberry juice, but if it gets worse, tell your doc! It's the first thing my mum warned me about, make sure you're totally "empty" every time you wee, as you're more prone to UTIs when pregnant!

Hi, I am from Wales as well and I am 4 weeks 5 days. Very excited and grateful to God. We have been trying for almost a year now and married for 6 years!
I have been having lots of bloating but other than that - no symptoms really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"