Any1 Testing on Feb.1 Yeah right who are we kidding?

jbolady

Reaction score
I am 4DPO and looking for any other Testers on or around February 1. :flower:

Cool!! I have some cheap internet test and I've been cheating but I swear I will not waste another 1.

my period will be late on the 1st, but I know I won't last that long. I think I'll be testing by Friday already, that's my only consolation at the moment :)

I'm only on 2DPO and I am already going crazy....I hate the 2WW. It's all I can think about!
Last month I bought SO many tests. Not this month...Well, ok..maybe. LOL

AF is due on Feb.2 for me but I've always gotten a BFP 5 days before so I am optimistic that it could happen again.

DanDanNoodle don't feel bad, we all the know the crazy feeling.

Me too and I told myself after AF showed last month that I would just go with the flow this time but then all of a sudden it hit me and I'm so freaking out!

My AF is due on the 1st.

Keep telling myself I'm gonna hold out til then before testing, but know I'm gonna give in.

Probably by Thursday, haha!:laugh2:

i know how you ladies feel....i am 11 dpo and testing on feb 1st if af doesn't show her nasty self this weekend...i can't believe i have lasted this long without testing..ok maybe i can hubby does finances so i dont have money and no car to get around...so i dont have a choice but to wait since that is what he likes to do...who can blame him, if af is late than usually a BFP is around the corner right? lol

U have alot of restraint Sara! And yes if AF is late and is normally regular there is a good possibilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->