Any1 that knows anything about the lake district news alert

porkpie1981

Reaction score
My brother is in the lakes district at that marathon and no1 has heard from him. My mums thinks he will be fine as hes in the army but ive been watching the news and people who have 20 yrs experience are worried and hes only 23! Looks like its a nite on the sofa watching sky and bbc news. Im so tried and ive leg cramps. :hissy:

Theres no help line numbers or anything to ring to see if hes safe:cry:

I'm confused - is somethign happening?

*hugs* you sound worried x

Sorry chick had a quick search for you, hope you manage to get in touch soon x

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/7691020.stm

:cry::cry::cry:

They have taken a few to hospital, you could try ringing them x

Oh shit!

Hun Im guessing calls are few of right now - try not to think the worst case you'll only look silly with big puffy eyes when your bro comes home needin a pint and his sisters half slouched over the sofa hehe

They will need to regain a bit of normality first before helpline numbers etc there won't be much info yet if any is needed hun.

:hugs: please try sleep x

AW sweet heart I hope he is ok!

I can only offer a call the hospitals to see if he has been admitted, if not I just dont know.:hugs:

He could be in one of the shelters and they just cant call out to say they are ok.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

:hugs: I'm sure your bro is fine. Positive thoughts.

Oh shit!

Hun Im guessing calls are few of right now - try not to think the worst case you'll only look silly with big puffy eyes when your bro comes home needin a pint and his sisters half slouched over the sofa hehe

They will need to regain a bit of normality first before helpline numbers etc there won't be much info yet if any is needed hun.

:hugs: please try sleep x

I was sitting thinking i bet hes one of them people in the centres getting tucked into hot teas and food. I also heard that the signals bad there. I know there is loads still missing but loads are in shelters. I was thinking of ringing the indivial shelters but i bet that wouldnt help as loads mite be doing that and probably name lists havent been sorted out it.

Im not crying as hes been to iraq so i guess that worse. Go this sounds awful but i feel more relaxed than i probably should.:cry: Hes based in mainland england and his girlfriends there also but she still hasnt heard from him.

Ah poor lass (his girlfriend) & of course you all (his family) ....looking forward to you reporting his safe news hun x

Oh wow!...That is a little scary to know.. I feel your pain... My 2nd cousin died going to Iraq.... :( RIP John... But You need to think positive, and not think the worse... It's best to pray & keep him in ur thoughts<3

My thoughts are with you, my brother is in the army and due to deploy in January, I wasnt worried until now. I HOPE AND PRAY he comes home VERY SOON

Aww hope your bearin up hun xx Any news?? x

still nothing! Theres not even a number to phone to see whos made it to the shelters:hissy:

We dont know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->