• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any1 thinking of ttc no.5 ??? .......

camerashy

Reaction score
.........or is it just me who's crazy :wacko: enough to be contemplating it :dohh: lol

Dh would love another ......I thought I was done but doubts are creeping up on me ......help! Lol

Nope, but I am crazy enough to be planning ttc number 7 :wacko:

I was steriliszed though after my last daughter, so we need to get reversal done first. We are planning on ttc from October 2014 :thumbup:

Awww wow! So obviously a large family is agreeing with u lol x

Yes, I do love a big family, ironically I was an only child until I was 18, so maybe Im compensating for what I felt was missing in my childhood :haha: x

I would love to ttc baby no.5 after my youngest turns 1 next month but my hubby doesn't want anymore children :cry: hoping to change his mind though. x

Baby tots I'm sure you'll be able to persuade him ;) lol

Oh god some days I'm sooooooo broody even thou my youngest is only 9 mths .....but then other days I'm like no I'm done!!

Think I will always be broody for a newborn tbh but whether I will act on it is another thing ........wat age are you Hun ( if u don't mind m asking ) ? I'm 31 , be 32 this summer .........

Ps : your kids names are lovely :)

Contemplating number 4, BUT, that could be 4 AND 5 as my previous was twins and its a 1in 12 chance of multiples again, so even number 6 too lol.

Both of us sway in wanting another but I have to come off all hormonal contraceptives due to a condition which affects my hearing which is made worse my contraceptives, ill need surgery at some point but that will need to be after kids too as pregnancy makes it worse. So in a few weeks ill be hormone free and I'm tempted to just go for it, although I think I'd ask to get sterilised afterwards.

It's such a hard desicion ....my others never were .......maybe this is a sign I'm done????

I'm WTT on number 1, but it wouldn't surprise me if I were to be WTT on number 5 in 8 years or so :D

I was doubting wether or not to ttc. Number 4 but then I just thought yes if I'm wanting it then just go for it we all manage somehow yes we are exhausted but there's nothing more precious and an amazing than creating and giving life I can't wait till August to get my implant out :)

Awww Emily best of luck with no. 4 :) .......I've the implanon in too but is driving me mad at the mo re: headaches , bleeding every 2 weeks , ad! Pms! Lol am considering changing it to sum thing else ......wud luv no contraception ( hormononal 1 anyway)
Have had the implanon loadsa times now but think my body has just changed hormonally since saving more kids ( I'm almost 32 .......got implanon in since age 20! ...........conceived twice after it was removed ;). )

When dd3 was born , by wk 6 we decided to go again ;) , just knew ;) , then when she was 7 mths we conceived ds :)

If I were u I'd remove the implanon now as can take a few mths to conceive. , hopefully will happen quick 4 u :)

( I'm almost 32 .......got implanon in since age 20! ...........conceived twice after it was removed ;). )

Quotes like this make me happy, am due to have implant out after 11 years and worried about fertility returning, and I am wishing so hard to have twins!!! Tho I will be TTC for number 1 not 5!

Yes fertility returned after a few mths only .....but have heard can be quicker for some
Best of luck Hun x

Hi everyone.. I to thought I was done! (Never say never lol).
We are gonna start ttc no5 after I get iud coil out in April 2014.
Scary but exciting at same time lol (only thing I'm trying to find remedies for is to avoid morning sickness). Good luck to all

Hi,

Apologies for piggy backing on this, it's not number 5 but no four I am planning..... and would love to hear if anybody has any similar concerns or experiences.

I'm back on this site after having number 3 last year. Almost immediately I wanted to try for number 4, but have held myself back to make sure I am doing the right thing. (Number 3 is now 9 months)

My concerns are, having had two babies close together, 11 and 9 years ago, I remember how there is little time for sitting and enjoying, as you are so busy simply feeding and cleaning. For many years I thought I would never have any more but............

When I decided to start again with number 3, I told myself I wanted to really enjoy this one. Will number four be the same as number two and because of the sheer craziness of two small ones, stop me being able to enjoy it?

Hi I totally get where your coming from Hun, I had 4+ half yrs between first 3 children + only 16 mths between no 3+ 4 .....dd3 was only 7 mths when ds was conceived :). We knew when. Dd3 was only 6 wks old we wanted no 4 . If I'm honest I prefer the larger gap ......but am glad I went again quickly as we have decided we are totally finished our family :) ( dh got a vasectomy last month wuhoo lol ) ......I wudve only been ttc no 4 this yr! And looking at my 2 now ( almost 3+ 2) am glad I had them close . But you are def! Much busier with too in close age gap , as u know as u've had 2 close in age before .

Hi We will be ttc baby no 4 around sept time next year.
this will be our last baby x

My last two were very close in age - 13 months difference, and to be honest it was hard. I am looking forward to having just one little one (providing reversal works). My youngest will be 5 by the time a new baby comes along :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"