any1 with a 2/3 year old and pregers?

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Im debating wheather or not to look into double prams or just look into newborn prams. y baby is due around 2 weeks b4 my sons 3rd birthday! i was looking at phil and teds prams etc and some say they fit form 0-5 years. Are u putting ur 2/3 yr old in a pram or wil they just walk? Myne i should just look into a step that attaches to the pram.

I think it depends on how much walking about you do, and how much you use a stroller at present with your child. I have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and of course one on the way, and while I thought about getting a double, decided that I won't. If more things were in walking distance to my house, then I for sure would, but as it is, I very rarely end up putting my kids in a stroller now.

yepo i have to say that we drive most places. If i do go out he walks bside or in a trolley when shopping! Im just scared with 2 that he mite run off and i wont be able to catch him.

I keep thinking that i dont see many 3 yr olds in prams? is that wrong or have i not looked properly?

Laylas 3 nd half hun and walks every where .
Finnley will be very nearly 2 when baby comes , I thought about what to do etc , But hes a great walker and i decided to buy the pliko pramette with the step built on the back so he can stand and i will take his buggy in the car just in case .

do any of u know if all prams can have a buggy board no matter what make the pram?

I couldnt get a buggy board on my old Hauk Travel system was gutted :( , Thats the main reason i picked a pramette with step this time . xx .

decisons decisons. I have to say i like the shape of the likes of jane and icandy prams but i would like one that has a click base in the car as i hate struggling with seat belts. I also want a step/buggy board! Mybe i want too much :rofl:

When i find out the sex tomorrow then it mite be easier to make my mind up

https://www.lascal.se/web/bbb_check_compatibility.aspx

This may help

I have a buggy board very good x

Good and it willl be better i think because the child can stand in front of the handle on the icandy so you don't have to lean over-if you get me??

My daughters going to be 3 in November and the baby is due in March, I wont be purchasing a double buggy as Ive done this once already when second was born first was only 14months so I NEEDED a double, but I think a 3 year old is quite capable of walking and like you said you can always buy a buggy board....10days before my 2nd birthday my mum had twins and i walked everywhere from then onwards, kids these days are spoilt lol (god i sound more like my mother everyday *scary thought*), hope this helps x

my little girl was 2 an 4 months when my youngest was born an i bought a double maclaren on ebay she was in the buggy about 2 months before she decided she was gona walk every where but i have to say that the 2 months was december an january(coldest months) so i think the weather has a part to play in it aswell xx

Oh i have been having this issue for ages!! i think i have made up my mind to get a pram for the baby and buggy board for my son he will be 2 and half when baby is born. i was looking at the phil and teds pushchair and it is very expensive but also practical....think i will just go for the pram and hope he gets used to walking/buggy board x

do any of u know if all prams can have a buggy board no matter what make the pram?

If you go onto Lascal.co.uk it tell you which prams/pushchairs are compatible with their buggyboards and shows you the best way to fit it.

I will have an almost 4 year old and a just 2 year old when Evie arrives, so I have got a buggyboard but also a lightweight Silver Cross pop twin pushchair. I figure that for short trips I will use the buggyboard, but for those epic shopping trips/long walks I will use the twin. xx

I'm getting the Pilko pramette too,my 3 year old wants to walk more now and this board will help when he gets fed up after an hour ,LOL

i have a 2 year old and im pregnant and i just ordered a phil and teds last night because i walk everywhere and if he wants a nap he cant have it on a buggy board lol! and there is no way he wud stay standin on one hed be on anf off wud drive me barmy!! and the phil and teds converts to a single anyway for wen they wont need it!! i got mine in the mothercare sale yesterday, i got the red phil and teds with the doubles seat and a rain cover for £306 delivered bargain (thats with using the 10% discount code)

I had a double with my eldest and second (21/2 year gap) and used it for a bit. But found it a pain in the arse to be honest in the end. This time, my lo will be 3 a couple of weeks after baby's born (just like you, porkpie!) so I'm gonna try without. I did find last time I was carrying baby in a sling and toddler went in the stroller for about the first 6 weeks anyway, so that worked quite well for me.
Whatever I do I'll be thinking the other way would've been better anyway, so decided to go for cheapest option!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"