anybidy else still worrying constantly :(

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im 16weeks+1 today last year i suffered 2 MMC's they were both quite early on (about 8/9weeks) so now im past this stage you would think id relax a little but im still a nervous wreck, i had scans at 6,8,9,10 and 12 weeks and have another today and then a gender scan on saturday but i still get really nervous. ive got my midwife appointment tommorrow so im going to mention it to her and hopefully shell reassure me, im driving myself mad and listen in with the doppler twice a day xx

Im exactly the same, i have just said to OH, if i carry on like this i will look more like grandma when baby arrives, im making myself ill.

Im testing every single day, and if the line doesnt get darker i start flapping. I have done ANOTHER digital today and its says 1-2 weeks and im panicking thinking why doesnt it say 2-3 weeks. Its a viscious circle.

I have my MW appointment today hoping it eases my mind xx

Im exactly the same, i have just said to OH, if i carry on like this i will look more like grandma when baby arrives, im making myself ill.

Im testing every single day, and if the line doesnt get darker i start flapping. I have done ANOTHER digital today and its says 1-2 weeks and im panicking thinking why doesnt it say 2-3 weeks. Its a viscious circle.

I have my MW appointment today hoping it eases my mind xx

its just so hard to relax isnt it :( im with you on the testing too i spent £70 on tests :blush: i hope everything goes well with the midwife and the rest of your pregnancy :) xx

Im with u! I lost at 5wks last time, am now 9wks n had successful scan at 7weeks n yet am still terrified its going to go wrong, for every hour im excited I have 2 hours being scared! Every time i have a different twinge or symptom i panic! Xx

I'm with you girls as well....

Last time I lost my baby at 6w4d, and I knew the m/c was coming because of low and slow rising HCG. Well, this time, my first HCG was very low as well... I'm already preparing for the worst again. I get my second blood results back *hopefully* today... It's just so terrifying and I cannot go through another loss... I don't know what I would do.

some days are easier than others.I swing from being totally positive to having heart palpitations and worrying.
I know how you feel x

I pray your levels rise ((hugs))

Thats me too one min im thinking of names and the next im expecting blood !! Other times im in blind panic & feel like a ticking time bomb

The worrying never stops.... not for me anyways. I still have days of paranoia. I just pray and pray and pray. Doppler has been a lifesaver!

I don't mean to come in and put an even more damper mood on you but I was exactly like you with my first then I relaxed the second time and miscarried at 16 weeks. You can imagine how much that hurt and it's made me realise that no matter how much you worry during any pregnancy nature will have it's way (in most cases). It's reassuring to listen in with the doppler daily but it's like what my midwife said - "what would you do with the information?". Try and relax and about your pregnancy, I'm sure you'll be fine :) xxxx

Congrats on your little boy! Glad he is looking good!

:hugs: its hard to relax.at 16 weeks MC drops hugelyas all of the developmental stage and placenta is all in place.sorry for ur loss'.

Hey Chick I am 34 weeks this Saturday coming and I stil worry every 5 minutes!

Congrats on the baby boy! I'm on team blue too!

I'm 28 weeks and still worry a lot. With my other successful pregnancies I worried the whole time too. I always felt briefly better after hitting the "viable" marker. I used my Doppler at least once a day until I could feel the little one kick. It just put my mind at ease since MD appointments are so few and far between and scans are almost nonexistent. I got a huge relief once my babies were born, but the worrying never completely went away. I used to watch my DS sleep all the time and constantly checked on him because I was terrified of SIDS. It does get better down the road, just not when you would expect it to. Wishing you all a healthy and happy pregnancy. Relax and enjoy the little things whenever possible.

I worry too. I have a feeling that until the baby is born and I get to hold it and see it and know that it's ok, I'll worry.

I just try my hardest to not stress too much-I don't want my anxiety to transfer to the baby. I try to protect it as best I can.

You are definitly not alone in this. Big hugs to you.

Hello all

I'm not sure if this would help any of you but it has helped me so far (I've only known for 2 days!) and is a pregnancy meditation app on my phone. I listen to it to fall asleep... I tried to stay awake to see what is said and part of it is about calming anxiety associated with birth but it also talks about connecting with baby to create positive feelings and 'atmosphere' for LO.

I've felt really positive since listening to it and am sleeping well.

It is such a difficult thing that we have all been through - it is no wonder that we are worried. When we mc'ed, I knew lots of other women who had successful pregnancies and most of them needed a miracle much more than my husband and I did. I now think it's our time for a miracle and just feel that we will have a successful pregnancy this time.

Thinking of you all and hoping we all have h&h pregnancies this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->