Anybody 11-14 dpo (or more) still here?

knobby

Reaction score
This is probably the most stressful time in the TWW. I am 11 dpo today and have gotten all BFN's.

My chart looks biphasic so far and I haven't seen any promising implantation dips or triphasic shifts (I know not all pregnancy charts have those, but it would be nice). My Ovulation Chart

My symptoms have only been uterine sensations - not full cramps but just slight discomfort like AF just started - and sore/enlarged breasts. My cm has been creamy as well, but normal amounts.

If you are 11-14 dpo (or more) please share your symptoms, charts, and test results!

Im 14-16dpo. Not sure when I ovulated. I have 28 day cycles and af due today. No sign so far. Did a poas on Saturday and it was a very very faint BFP. DH said it was a BFN but im sure I could see something but maybe not, think I just wanted to see it and imagined a faint line!

Anyway, symptoms so far:

From 3dpo saying I ovulated 16 days ago- cramping, sore bbs and they feel fuller, squeezing colostrum from one breast, feeling slightly nauseous on and off, very emotional, very tired.

I didn't get any symptoms until I was 6 weeks with my DD so all these symptoms may be in my head. Will check back later when ive tested again, if af doesn't show up in the meantime!

BFN again today. My temp hasn't dropped down yet, so I have that going for me. And no AF this morning which was a surprise! All symptoms are the same. I have been extra tired yesterday and today. I took a 1.5 hr nap yesterday.

@izzlesnizzle, those symptoms sound promising!

Hi Knobby I am 14 dpo today. I tested until 12 dpo with BFN. I have a long LP so AF isn't due until April 30/May 1st.

Hi ladies.

I'm 11dpo, and no symptoms. Not even the usual stuff that I've been obsessing over for a couple months. Negative Wondfo this morning. I only started tracking ovulation last month, and AF started at 13dpo last month, so I guess I'll know for sure in the next couple days. My odds are pretty low this month (our BD timing wasn't good), so I'm not too hopeful.

13 dpo today and BFN. My cm has dried up! Breasts are still very sore and enlarged. I think AF is due May 3rd.

hey you have a long LP too. mine is due tomorrow or day after and I am 15dpo today. CP is closed (I think!) and lot of creamy CM.

Your bbt looks nice and high.

hey you have a long LP too. mine is due tomorrow or day after and I am 15dpo today

Yes! I actually just realized I had a 16 day luteal phase today. I partially charted last month (my waking times were all over the place and I skipped a lot of days), and FF said I had a 11 day LP last cycle but when I was comparing charts today, based on cm and cramps and a temp dip, I definitely ovulated sooner than they thought. The O dip I had last month is almost exactly the same temp as this cycle. It's quite nice to know I have a longer LP :). Even though it means waiting longer for AF to arrive.

It is, but if it is anything like last cycle it will drastically drop all the way down below the cover line the day AF arrives (98.61 down to 97.66)

It is, but if it is anything like last cycle it will drastically drop all the way down below the cover line the day AF arrives (98.61 down to 97.66)

I had that happen to me too. Sucks doesn't it. FX for both us. Even though I am quite ready for AF now after the bbt drop. I am glad I don't have a short LP but the long wait is tough! I am just glad I O sooner than later :) Hope you get your BFP!! :dust:

I'm 12 dpo bfn yesterday and I'm trying to wait until Friday to test again. I normally have a 16 day LP so hoping that's why I got a bfn. My symptoms have been super sore bbs & mild cramps on and off. I've been trying to ignore them though.

Temp shot down today earlier than expected. Not below cover line but pretty close. AF hasn't arrived yet, but should probably be here tomorrow :cry:

I hope you all have better luck! :dust:

Oh :( sorry knobby but AF is still not here! I was up from 5am this morning and just couldn't go back to sleep to take my temp at 7.30. I took it at 10am but can't rely on that with not enough sleep. Waiting for AF.

11dpo here and BFN on FRER. Utterly depressing isn't it!

Oh :( sorry knobby but AF is still not here! I was up from 5am this morning and just couldn't go back to sleep to take my temp at 7.30. I took it at 10am but can't rely on that with not enough sleep. Waiting for AF.

Has AF come yet for you? I am still waiting and am in a weird limbo (posted another thread here)

I had super bad cramps and backache last night. Very early this morning I had a little spotting when I wiped. AF isn't due until Sunday. Hope it's implantation but I'm sure the witch will show any minute. Keeping my fingers crossed though. I've never spotted before in my life always just full on bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->