Anybody 8-9dpo? When are you testing??

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until Sunday and see if af comes, but then I want to test too! Lol anybody else in the same boat? I ovulated April 5th or 6th making me 8-9dpo today. When should I test?

I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until Sunday and see if af comes, but then I want to test too! Lol anybody else in the same boat? I ovulated April 5th or 6th making me 8-9dpo today. When should I test?

Im in the same boat.. I am 10dpo and all I want to do is test but I know if I do and get a BFN I will be so broken hearted

Me too, I think I ovulated 4/5 maybe as late as 4/6 as we'll, AF is due on Saturday. I have ZERO symptoms so I might be able to contain myself and wait. But it's only Tuesday, so let's see how that goes! FX'ed for you girls!

I'm 9-10 dpo today and tested today and got bfn. I wish I'd of waited now so I. Just going to see if AF turns up now good luck hun

Thanks ladies! I thnk I'm going to test Thursday morning!

Hi ladies, I am 8dpo and probably wouldn't be testing until Sunday if it weren't for my annual gyno appt I have on Thursday. I am sure they will test me when I go. I am not feeling pregnant at all, :0( only having odd pulling on my left pelvic area. I sooo badly want a Bfp!!!

Well ladies.. I just broke down and tested and got what I think is a bfp!

Hello ladies, I'm 8 dpo today and I have already cracked and tested twice (bfn for both). Now I think I'm going to wait until friday to test again. I also have no symptoms except some bleeding from 3 dpo to 6 dpo. I feel completely normal.

WOW that is soooo exciting mcw!!!

I am 8dpo and REALLY want to test now. really really really really. Eff it, I think I will. I have smu, and only ic - so certainly I am not getting my hopes up!

GAHH I was being so patient too, until last night!

can i join in???
i get a blood test monday, because i was on infertility treatments but i want to POAS so badly... i am going to try and wait till saturday.... maybe buy two, one for sat and one for sun.

mc- the second pic you posted i see the extra line!

Congrats on your BFP. I'm 8DPO and tested with a cheapie but BFN :(

I did it but :bfn: no big surprise... guess we'll see what 9dpo brings tomorrow!

i am so impatient!!!!!! i haven't tested yet, i think i am about 10 days past what we would say is ovulation... I had a FET on thursday so i have to calculate things differently due to infertility procedures but I could probably get a cheapie and test tihs weekend... but official test is on monday at the doc office....
i guess i am doing pretty good since i havent bought any tests yet... much better than other cycles!!!

3 days to go and now I'm starting to get psychosomatic ;). Wondering if I have very mild cramps or just ate too much? I saw the faintest twinge of blood in my cm. Ahhhhh!

CONGRATS Mcw!!! That's definitely a BFP!!

I'm 11 dpo today, tested 9dpo and got BFN, I think. It was a Walmart cheapie and I don't trust it. lol Symptoms are: mild nausea, fatigue (like fall asleep talking tired!), backache, headaches, increase in cf, weird not quite cramps and gas. I can totally explain it all away so it could go either way. lol The only thing I don't have that I've always had with previous pregnancies....is sore boobs.

So happy for you mcw!! Can't wait to see if your line gets darker but I can totally see it!!!

Thanks! Here is an updated test from 10dpo! And this was after work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->