Anybody continuing with their exercise routine?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anybody still working out? Im still planning to but doing low impact.

xx

Yes! I'm doing Piyo. It's yoga and pilates blended together and low impact.
They say it's good for the baby and helps with labor. What are you planning on doing for exercise?

I have been doing pilates 2x week as it's good to exercise when being pregnant. I really enjoy it as a destressor in my life! Though I hate those ab exercises my stomach is so sore all the time!

I go to a jazz dance class and an adult ballet class. The classes stopped for the summer holidays but I'm planning to go back when they start up again. I'll just speak to the teacher and ask her how I can modify some of the movements to make it safe.

Yep... I am continuing to workout... I actually just got off the treadmill.. i did a fast walk for 15 minutes... I am going to jump back on for another 15 in a little bit... I also go for bike rides and go swimming.

Yes, I do pilates and have a trainer. I've had to tailor my work outs now I'm pregnant though. Can't do a lot of things I used to but can still work up a sweat and keep fit

I was doing alot of the shaun t workouts but doing low impact cardio, toning now specially for 1st tri, planning to continue as long as I can, all going well.

xx

I'm still doing what I can, although a lighter effort due to some dizziness.

My wife is continuing with Shaun T's T25 along with our regular cardio and weights :flower: She's not even switching to low impact unless she's feel crappy (which has happened already) or the doctor advises her to.

I'm doing t25 too, Jillian michaels and running. Got a 10k race a week on sun and a half marathon on 21st sept. The training has been pretty much non exist end as my sickness is awful but got some meds so hopefully I'll be feeling a bit more human soon xx

I'm doing t25 too, Jillian michaels and running. Got a 10k race a week on sun and a half marathon on 21st sept. The training has been pretty much non exist end as my sickness is awful but got some meds so hopefully I'll be feeling a bit more human soon xx

Is it ok to continue with t25, i thought some of the routines seemed a bit much??

xx

Unless you're told otherwise by your doc it's fine to continue for as long as you feel able, certainly in the first tri. You just need to stay well hydrated and don't overheat :) xx

They say if you are used to it to continue is fine.
I tried t25 bit injured my back while moving furniture around for our new floors. I tried t25 again but it aggravated my back. I started Piyo to get back into the swing of things and kind of as physical therapy for my back.

If she's doing t25 through all this then she's a beast!

I'm still maintaining my pre-pregnancy work out routine (5 days a week) with a little bit of alterations. I was doing M-W-F strength training + 20 minutes of treadmill intervals & an hour of cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays.. However, I've made changes to my cardio days because the high intensity leaves me light headed and dizzy. I do a more moderate intensity with higher incline instead, but my strength training hasn't changed any. I still lift heavy, but I'll switch it up some once my belly starts to get in the way.

Is it ok to continue with t25, i thought some of the routines seemed a bit much??

xx

T25 is fine when pregnant. My wife has continued it also. She only modifies when she feels like she has to. She also lifts weights and does a lot of cardio like normal. It's all about listening to your body. She knows how far she can push herself, and when she feels discomfort she stops and modifies or takes a break.

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anybody still working out? Im still planning to but doing low impact.

xx

I had been running up until this week when the all day sickness hit me hard. I hope to get back into it, or at least go on long walks once I have it under more control. Right now just being on my feet for 10 min zaps my energy flat. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"